Health, Body, & Wellness Got questions about your health or an ailment? Maybe just looking to figure out what nutrition program is right for you? Ask away in here, as Hyundai Aftermarket's resident medical advisor answers your questions.
For more info, please go to http://www.dcberk.com

Receding Hairline/Hair Loss

Old 12-15-2010, 02:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tibby
Default Receding Hairline/Hair Loss

I've got a problem with hair loss, and I'm taking the traits from my dad's side. I haven't really been looking into products to help my hair grow back since I am fairly still young (under 30). But it's been getting much worse, and my GF has told me about Rogaine.

I'm curious if this thing has worked for any of you?

I might end up going the baldy route..
Old 12-15-2010, 02:40 PM
Super Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

i don't have a hair loss or receding hair line issue, but i know people (family) that have went the rogaine route and it seemed to work alright for them.

personally though, if i ever had the issue start up, i'd probably just shave my head.. your a guy, lots of dudes have shaved heads. i'd just rather go right to a shaved head instead of slowly start going bald.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

If I ever got a job as a COP, it'd be time for a visit to headblade.com. As it is, I'll just continue to wait. I keep my hair <1" usually so it doesn't look like a pitiful dude trying to conceal his baldness. The main thing to remember about your going bald is NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FVCK ABOUT YOUR HAIR EXCEPT YOU. Not even your GF, to any great extent. The only thing that will be affected is your attitude and that's only if you allow it.

You are not your hair. It's something that grows out of your head. Rock it however you want, but without self-confidence even a luscious mane will not help you come across as t3h stud.

When I was like 8 years old my dad took me to visit my granddad. I looked at grandpa and saw a cue-ball, looked at my dad and saw a tonsure, and said to myself 'you better get used to the idea' and that's what I did. Contrary to some who are willing to spend $$$ for the rest of their lives dosing their heads with chemicals (you have to keep applying it or you go bald) or get frikken SURGERY, I really don't give