Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

New style carbon hood

Old 03-27-2005, 12:32 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no need.

I went down there. Started a great account up with them. I told them when they need a 2nd gen, or a 3rd gen I have the cars lined up waiting on them.

I have Spiffywerks as my 2nd gen Team FlyRyde car
I have Sniper from NT.com as my 3rd gen Team FlyRyde car

they are both on call ready to go down for any test fits i need.

I saw the design for this hood guys, I really have to say it was amazing. I dont know when the plan to make this for the RD2s but I talked with the top guy at GTP, and he told me they are pretty much trying to make this for all cars at this point.

Also keep in mind that they already have 1st and 2nd gen hoods in CF. OEM style, the 2nd gen has a flare to it, just like this crazy vented one did.

So they dont need much time to make a new mold, just slap an OEM hood in there and add vents and what not, then the mold is done, and the hoods that come out of it will bolt right up and fit no prob.

They're quality is simpy the best I've seen on any RD to date. And these hoods are functional guys, very very functional, all vents are routed so that the air does its job and pushes through the hood, over the car, pushing it downward as you go. The RD2 hood should be just as nice. And we have an insider with GTP now... ME! So I'll be keeping you guys up to date with their progress, and I'll keep them up to date with the current demand for this hood to be made. Any changes you need made, scoops taken out, whatever, just make sure to have me filled in so I can relay that on to the guys who actually design the hoods, since I've already met the staff at GTP.

Great company, very very professional. I think I'll do great business with them!
Old 03-27-2005, 02:01 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

So which format are they going with it?

All the vents?
Old 04-02-2005, 01:45 PM

Vehicle: tiburon 1998

Hell yeahhhh!

Cover that UGLY frot scoop and leave the gills.
..... And i think that i'll find my new hood!

Check out the same hood for the RX7 by them.... Scroll down....
The gills are AWSOME!

http://www.importfan.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=1878