Group Buys This section is for Group buys currently in progress.

New GB for RotorPros! Pads, Brake Lines, Rotors!

Old 09-24-2004, 08:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Beta I to II conversion

I just saw this. Is there any date set yet? Or sorta open call?
What is the difference between slotted and cross-drilled rotors besides the obvious? I've heard that cross-drilled shake a lot.
Old 09-24-2004, 08:56 AM

Default Re: Whats Your SPEED.....?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>the paint is high quality and hasn't been found to rub off or chip yet. High temp. primer, paint, and urethane clear are used. </div>

I Disagree man. The paint isnt realLy that good lol. Mine came right off.

Don't get me wrong. The rotors are f*cking amazing!!!
Old 09-24-2004, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Death to the GK's!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>I can't offer the price for rotors as low as I did for the last group buy, but here is my offer.

For those of you who have not bought rotors yet, and would like to, I can offer them for $235 shipped, $270 shipped with paint. As anybody who's bought the rotors can agree with, the paint is high quality and hasn't been found to rub off or chip yet. High temp. primer, paint, and urethane clear are used.</div>

I e-mailed rotorpros and Rich responded and told me it would be $220 shipped painted and $190 shipped un-painted.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:14 PM

Default Re: New GB for RotorPros! Pads, Brake Lines, Rotors!

wtf??? I paid 250 painted shipped as part of a GB (which is supposed to be a f*cking deal!!)

was i ripped of by majiktib?

IS THAT REGULAR PRICE?? 220 PAINTED/SHIPPED?
Old 09-24-2004, 01:21 PM

Default Re: Wheel choice advice...

I don't know? That's what he told me. I asked him for prices painted and un-painted shipped to me. Where is this company located? I just wanted to know what the difference in price was and I was very suprised when he told me that. Unless he's misinforming me. :?
Old 09-24-2004, 01:26 PM

Default Re: New GB for RotorPros! Pads, Brake Lines, Rotors!

Company can be found in Orange County , CA.

Refer to: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?name=Fo...=viewtopic&t=22

That is the original GB for these rotors. It'll answer all your questions.
Old 09-24-2004, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: Death to the GK's!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lil_Tiby)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>
I can't offer the price for rotors as low as I did for the last group buy, but here is my offer.

For those of you who have not bought rotors yet, and would like to, I can offer them for $235 shipped, $270 shipped with paint. As anybody who's bought the rotors can agree with, the paint is high quality and hasn't been found to rub off or chip yet. High temp. primer, paint, and urethane clear are used.</div>

I e-mailed rotorpros and Rich responded and told me it would be $220 shipped painted and $190 shipped un-painted.</div>

are sure that's for the drilled slotted ones?? or just for regular rotors?

edit: quote from rich c
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Without paint only $190 shipped to your doorstep. With paint $220!!! Thanks</div>

double edit: quote from rich c
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Located in Santa Ana, California. Please visit www.rotorpros.com you will see some pics there. The website is under construction so please excuse the mess!!! Thanks</div>

btw, santa ana, CA is about 10 miles from orange county, ca
Old 09-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ
Default Re: AIM gasket

whoa whoa whoa.... let me see about this. You guys should have PMed me so I can find out what's going on, at least let me know this topic is being discussed like this.

When was the $190/220 price given to you? I've got to call and find out who's giving who prices and find out what's going on... and why I can't get that price anymore. evil.gif

Are you sure that was for drilled/slotted and not OEM?? Did you call and talk to someone or just e-mail? If you called, what number did you call? Maybe the person who gave you the quote thinks the group buy is still going on.... but that price is still lower than my group buy price :?:

And no, don't worry... NOBODY was or has been ripped off.... if anything, I lost $2-$3 per paypal transaction because of paypal fees... I still haven't figured that out yet. Even though most of you added money to cover paypal fees, they still kept taking out more than I think they were supposed to.

I haven't had any problem with the paint yet... and I've had them longer than anybody on here. Does anybody else have problems with their paint? I take my wheels off about once every two weeks and mine are still looking good, and I probably put more miles on my car than anyone. Oh well... I guess people shouldn't be paying more for the paint? Mine were fine... is it just between the wheel and the hub that there's a problem, or is it obvious with the wheels on?
Old 09-24-2004, 04:08 PM

Default Re: Front Stut Bar/SP Wires...Recomendations??

As far as the paint, it's not noticable that it's peeling w/ the wheels on however it looks like total SHIT when you take the wheels off. I'm putting on the SS Brake lines from the GB here sometime soon, so i'll have pics.
Old 09-24-2004, 04:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: WTF is up with Haloz.biz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Hello Nathan. I was double checking my prices and I actually misquoted you!! The best I can do for all four rotors shipped is $220 plus $30 for the painting. I am sorry about that. I will knock off $10 for you if you still want them. So $210 for all four rotors plus $30 for the colored one's. Sorry again. Please use this email if you would like to order.</div>

just got that from rich

edit: hey, JalemX, calm down, so what if majic did a little mark up. he provided a great product and assured us of it's quality before we bought it. at my computer shop, and well any shop. normal markup is like 40% so majics markup was minimal. hehe, his only slip up was telling us where he got em laugh.gif