General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Whats in store for your Hyundai in 2014?

Old 10-13-2013, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2005 Accent
Default Whats in store for your Hyundai in 2014?

This year is almost over so is anybody already making plans to do things to their car in 2014? What are they and how realistic do you think you'll achieve the goals?
Old 10-13-2013, 08:49 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Sonata GLS

Originally Posted by fallon
This year is almost over so is anybody already making plans to do things to their car in 2014? What are they and how realistic do you think you'll achieve the goals?

This is either a late 2013 or an early 2014 install. I have on my living room floor, purchased and ready to install: Eibach Sport Springs, Gabriel Ultra Shocks & Struts, 27MM OEM SE Front Sway Bar, Front Upper Strut Mounts & boots, Rear Shock Mounts & Boots, Front & Rear Stabilizer Bar Links, Painted to match OEM SE Spoiler. On it's way from Malaysia an UltraRacing 20MM Rear Sway Bar with Poly Bushings. Has yet to be ordered: Various LED interior & exterior lighting, actually just the Vanity & Glove Box interior LED's, Exterior Tail, Park and T/Sig LED, OEM Fog Lights, T/S switch fog control & harness.

Wish List: 2006-2010 Azera Leather (Gray) & Wood Steering Wheel. (light color wood tone) Just the wheel itself. None of the controls, switches, horn button etc.. Got one you want to sell cheap? I would love to find the leather interior to swap out.

All the above or just find a 2009 SE V6 Metallic Slate Blue with Gray Leather Interior!

The leather interior swap I really don't see happening. I have found the perfect entire car replacement in reality same color w/V6 Limited and it is a 30 minute drive from me. It is killing me! I do but don't want this. Underlined Italics will be done before Christmas! I hope before Thanksgiving. Hobit Hole to visit...

As stated, 95% of the parts is bought, and paid for!
Old 10-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

Rear tires - 100% sure.. at the wear bars

Clutch - 80% sure.. not sure how much more time I have on it, going with a SPEC SMF and a decent clutch/PP combo

Exhaust - 20%.. this is more of an issue of I love the stock sound than money. If I could just make it a bit louder with a bit more power I would be happy. I do not want to sound buzzy/etc.

LSD - Maybe.. trying to find someone trading in one with the LSD, pay them a bit to bring their car over and let me swap them.... . ..... .. . 20% chance

Stage 4 ultra turbo beast machine of doom..!!!!!! !!! - about the same as being hit punched in the face by a yeti as I type this... nope.. still hasn't happened... not yet.. nope... ?? damn.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:30 PM

Vehicle: MC + RD2 + AW11 + 944 = 4x Win

My goal is to finish the motor, update the sway bars, get the rear strut bar fabricated and have it all installed in time for import alliance. This may become increasingly difficult as I found out the other day, patching the roof isn't going to hold and I have to replace the whole thing. Which is going to dip into my Skyline money not to mention Tib and deuce funds. rain. Still going to push, but if it comes down to putting off completion of the motor and getting my GTR, the decision is obvious. Plus I may need the roof to protect my cars from the elements... and the family, I guess.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

New clutch and flywheel so I get this damn thing tuned finally! I could have bought canned tune earlier this year but didnt want my clutch crapping the bed on me.

Once the clutch and flywheel are done, I can put the new FMIC on, put on my downpipe, and get it tuned. I really want to start adding some new CF goodies too, like a rear diffuser (I

m getting bored of the CF wrap in the back).

Other things include:
  • 2013 tails
  • Subs and speakers installed
  • Tablet install
  • Rip out the Tein springs and finally get coils