General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

So Cal Group Dyno Results

Old 10-18-2001, 07:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm actually finding myself following in your footsteps on a lot of things. Rather than spend lots of money all along the way of buying things and putting things on, then replacing them later with new stuff, and replacing again later with new stuff, I want to just get everything done, final project, at maximum possible output. I'm still in the early planning / learn everything I can about everything stage, and keeping tabs on what you've been doing has been highly beneficial. I appreciate your sharing with the rest of us.

Red, when I grow up, I want to be just like you. smile.gif
Old 10-25-2001, 08:09 AM

so in the end after all mods are done you should end up tuning your car on the dyno and then install the unichip?
Old 10-25-2001, 08:52 AM
Red

Originally posted by Elantra151:
so in the end after all mods are done you should end up tuning your car on the dyno and then install the unichip?

Who are you referring to?

The only way you can "tune" a car is with some sort of alternate computer -- thus, if you are the owner of a Unichip, you can only tune your car by programming the Unichip. You cannot "uninstall" it, and you cannot tune the car without it (unless you own something else, like an S-AFC or whatever)

-Red-