General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Gas has officially hit $3 a gallon!

Old 09-10-2015, 05:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Don't say the "W" word yet. It's only September, and it was 95* yesterday.

Last I looked I think regular was only down to $2.38/gal so you got us beat by a little.
Old 09-10-2015, 06:02 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You know how upstate is. One week it can be 95, the next...30's and snow!

I would like to be able to keep driving the car until November but you just can never tell around here at this time of the year. For the past few years, I've been telling myself that I plan to get some good fall shots with the leaves and everything but have yet to do it. This year I'm determined to do it before the car is put away!
Old 11-24-2015, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 84 VW Rabbit, 01 Audi A8L, 08 VW GTI

Well I went to top off my gas tank tonight. I had roughly 3/4 a tank left, but prices have been too low for too long, and I have a feeling it's going back up soon.

Regular prices being mostly $1.69 to around 1.79 in some places.

Anyway, checked 3 Stations on the way home. First station I checked was $2.43 for Premium, second one, 1/4mi away, was $2.09/gal (which I filled up at.) Last One I checked just to see if I got the lowest price because it always seems like you fill up at one and you could have gotten it a little cheaper at the next, and it was $2.19. Needless to say, I was pretty happy.

I think this is the lowest gas prices have ever been since I started driving... When I first got my license in '08 it was in the $4/gal range, and my first car was a thirsty 13mpg Caprice Classic.