General Performance & Hyundai Chat If you can't figure out which performance/modifications catagory to put your post in, then put it here. Also use this are to discuss general things about your Hyundai.

Ever been pulled over more than once in the same day or drive?

Old 03-19-2012, 12:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Accent
Default Ever been pulled over more than once in the same day or drive?

Never have been, but I know someone who got pulled over for his exhaust, received a ticket, drove another 10 minutes, got pulled over again by a different cop, and received a 2nd exhaust ticket even though he showed the cop he already got one and was just driving home.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 AM

Vehicle: 2002 hyundai accent

Not to me Personally but I saw it happen to my cousin.

#1 He entered fayettevile ga and got pulled over as soon as he crossed the city limit line (speed trap). He got pulled over for green side marker lights, got a ticket for seat belt and warning for the lights.

#2 Got 2 miles down the road and pulled over again for green lights again. Showed the warning but the new cop gave him a ticket anyways.

#3. Got to the other end of town( bout 4-5 miles), just as he approached the southern city limit line got pulled over again. Showed him the ticket and was givin another warning.

All this took place in about 20 minutes in a town that was probably 6-7 miles wide. Ironically (10 years later) my cousin is now a policeman for the same city.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

I got pulled over twice the same day for accessory lights on my car that had been installed for months.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:50 PM

Vehicle: 2010/Hyundia/Genesis Coupe 2.0T Track

That isn't right, I would think you could fight that in court. They have to give you a reasonable time to fix it, or they would insist you tow it home. Why can't hte cop pull you over again as you leave? You still have not fixed it? The only remedy is a tow which is rediculous. That can't be legal.