FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Secret Is Out.. King Side Skirts..

Old 09-24-2006, 09:48 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People are getting pissed because nothing is coming of the projects I agreed to waaay back.

What I think, is that we need to more or less start over on some things. If Viper is making strut bars, I need to go back, and refund all cash to strut bar owners. Next, if the traction bars are wrapped up soon (after they're all built) then I'll work on getting my equal length headers. But honestly, I'll start refunding ASAP for people who want money back.

The cowlings, I'm still trying to find out whats up from IT, but same with that. If people paid, and didn't get anything, they deserve at least their money back. I'm now working a second job (darafeev.com) so that I can refund people on projects that my manufacturers just screwed me on. Thats what my job deals with, and your money shouldn't have to be tied up in that any longer.

I think it just bugs people to see new topics for: "Send FlyRyde your money" when YOUR money has been tied up for over a year or so, with nothing to show for it. Namely no profits for me. Its not like I just have a button to push everytime I want a new part. Its lots of pushing people who dont want to get the job done, and finally if and when they do the job, I have to pick up the pieces and try to sell it. Its rough, but I should've known better last year when i said yes to every damn thing out there.

I said yes to the cowling, which I'd have said no to now. Its two pieces, and somehow that just makes it a world of hassle. It needs in house modifying, and they're always "too busy" for my time consuming little projects.

I said yes to the turby skirts, ran into trouble and ended up just buying them from the owner. Same looks like its happening with the King skirts, only they're not made of Urethane, they'll be dropped off and molded AS IS in FRP. The Urethane skirts I still need to arrange a drop off with my RD2 so they can be test fit, hardened with resin or FG, then finally removed once they're all rigid and molded. Thats still time from now.

The exhausts are basically done, except John fell off the face of the planet, and the shop he had take all of his parts, is missing every single section of my exhausts that goes under the axle. I only have my sample, and until I magically have time to fit it up to my RD2 at APE, I wont even be able to ship it to a paying customer because the muffler is not welded in place yet. But its done and ready for this, so I'll get it done ASAP so you can at least see what the Catback looks like. It'll sell, but now I might need to remake the second section that goes to the muffler since they all ended up missing.

But look guys, if I just sit back and hope that John pops his head up, and that Import trenz decides to find my cowlings and make them in CF at an affordable price (yeah right), and all the sudden Tom at APE has loads of time to help me make the equal length header... I'll go flat out under. I'm already stacking up bills from just sitting on projects hoping they'll finish. I'm better off refunding you guys on stuff when I can so that I dont have so many projects riding over my head. I love to be the hero and get parts done, but lately, there's just been too much tension, and I dont think we need to continue like this any longer. I'll Copy this post to another section of FlyRyde and move all pertaining posts to it.

-Chris