FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Received Or Refunded

Old 09-30-2008, 10:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

^same here. i hope you represented the many weary people who have been waiting for so long.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:58 PM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Pat did you get the impression Chris is ever coming back here? Where'd you meet him at his shop?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I dont think Pat really wanted to come punk me at my own home, but I enjoyed the short visit non the less. I wish I could have hung out some like I'd planned to, but unfortunatly, the weekend Pat came out was the same weekend me and my 35 week pregnant wife had to fly back east to visit her dying grandfather. He's stage 4 lung cancer, so I doubt we'll have another chance with a newborn before its too late. I'd have skated with you Pat, that would have been bad ass.

Nobody needs to inform me of hour dire the situation has been with all of this. I've hated to even think about it. And I haven't posted as a result, knowing that my presence here doesn't help anyone, but it does piss people off when I keep making promises. If I dont have money, then my promises mean nothing anymore. I didn't post, cause i didn't have anything good to say. And on that note....

I GOT MY LOAN. Everyone is getting taken care of NOW! Hit me up if you're involved! Most of you have already been contacted. Thanks guys! I always said nothing would make me happier than to get it all made right. Well, I got the envelope about an hour ago, and I jumped right on the boards to spred the word!

-Chris