FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

A Note From Chris

Old 10-13-2008, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Consider any other threads in this sub-forum closed. The only posting that really needs to be done is if someone receives something or has some kind of info on progress. b****ing about everything wont change anything. Its been a couple years. I dont see why he would ever post again if he actually planned on just getting out of this all.

Chris, you are welcome to stop in and add anything further you would like.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Its me. Nothings changed, except that more than likely everyone assumed I was running. Don't blame you there. Long story short, the ecomomy is in the crapper, banks are F-ed up like crazy, and getting a Refi on my home took forever. Finally a bank got everything ready, appraised the house, got me the paper, and we realized that something needed to be straightened out with the credit rating they used to get my numbers. Weeks and weeks later, the paperwork was finally redone (last week) and the numbers are what they should have been the first time. Yay.

Every dime I owe anyone, they get. All the time I wasted from good hard working people, well, I'm not Hiro Nakamura, so I can't get you that back. I can say sorry like I have a million times. I'm 24, and learned a lifetimes worth of business lessons, which has given me huge courage for a bright future.

Last two months I've spent in Lamaze classes, Early parenting classes at the hospital, visiting dying relatives to see them for the last time before they're gone for good, and working my butt off to get this damn loan. I pulled the plug on the mental and emotional beat down I was getting everyday by getting on the forums. The only thing that matters is the cash. I have been there for my family, and I was not able to have my head in the right place with the constant stress about my reputation, tons of peoples feelings of contempt, support, happiness, anger, etc. from the forums. I haven't posted anywhere. I dont plan on posting again until I have money to allocate to everyone that is owed.

I expect my son to be born in the next couple weeks, and my head will not be filled with everything that depresses me to the point of missing what I care about most. I am no sorry for that. So, having said all of this, have no ETA for the cash, except that it should be any day now that everything has been signed, mailed, faxed, etc. I'll be paying on this loan for 30 years, and I think that's a good number of years to remember what it is to be young and naive with business and money. Hope all is well for everyone here, and on the other forums. I'm sure with these hard times we are all facing, some extra cash will really help for those who are expecting. Again, every dime people. I'm not running. I never was. Just not posting until I had something worth posting. The only thing that matters is the cash, not my words.

-Chris</div>
Old 10-13-2008, 12:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Just an FYI to those that he owes.
I want to point out to the uninformed that there's statute of limitations that will keep you from filing a lawsuit against him after a few years. If you have a ton of money that he owes you, and it's been a couple years, then you better get on the ball if you ever wish to get it back.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Thank God, and thank YOU guys that it never came to that. I was praying that it wouldn't. K everyone. Cash is in hand, and you should all be taken care of over the next couple days!

-Chris
Old 10-30-2008, 05:24 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Thanks for coming by Chris. I got back to your PM as well. Really was hoping you would pull through for us. Again hope the family is doing well.