FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Rd1/rd2 Equal Length N/a Headers

Old 06-11-2006, 08:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Come to the site more often, you'd know what's going on biatch.

LOL
Old 06-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

^^^ what he means is that when the site changed servers, the site wasn't properly backed up, so we lost a few days of posts.

Repost your pictures por favor wink1.gif
Old 06-12-2006, 04:07 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

If it was up to everyone on the forums, I'd be working up till 10PM every night answering PMs, Emails, phone calls, etc.

I can't handle all that anymore, I'm 7-4 mon-fri. If I can squeeze in a few hours of work on the forums anymore I'm amazed.

But anyway, back to the posts that vanished.

Here are some pics of everything going on at Hotshot...

Old 06-20-2006, 08:29 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

Is there any new news?...
Old 07-05-2006, 05:43 PM

So what is going on with these? anything yet?
Old 07-05-2006, 07:33 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

Going on 9 months now, dayum.

They say good things come to those who wait so..

I'm anxious to see the finished product.
Old 07-05-2006, 09:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'm getting pissed, but I know I have to just sit and wait with you guys. Its driving me nuts, I haven't had a fun car to drive for a while. I miss my car, waaaaahhhhhhhhh mad.gif
Old 07-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Administrator

play the pitty card. Park your current car nearby, and take a taxi half a mile down the road and have them drop you off in front of their shop. Get out, go in, and say, "You've had my car forever, and I need something to drive! Cab fares are killing me! Get this shizznit done!"
Old 07-07-2006, 01:19 PM

Vehicle: 1998/Hyundai/Tiburon FX

^^^ Thats what I would do. Any company that takes this long are doing it on purpose, or because you are being too lenient with them. Put your foot down, preferably on their face, lol.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:51 AM
Administrator

I talked with Chris today for a pretty long time. The problem isn't that he won't work on Chris' car, or that he's lazy and not doing any work, he's overwhelmed with business and can't do it all with the people he has. We're lucky we've gotten to where we are, we just have to hope he'll be able to finish it soon. Multiple projects, limited people and not enough time or workforce.

I made several suggestions for ways we could maybe encourage him to put the Hyundai first, but the guys seems really cool and wants to help, he just can't do enough in the period of time he needs to. Also, his wife runs the Sales portion of the company. You know how women can be sometimes... you piss them off, they piss all over you. Chris has to stay on their good side, encouraging them to work on his car and get it finished in a manner that won't piss off the wife, or the guy working on the car. Keeping everybody happy is the biggest priority. There are a lot of projects lined up for the Tiburon at HotShot, and pissing them off at this point would probably push us to the end of the line. Unfortunately, as much as we'd all like to walk into HotShot ourselves and yell at them to finish the Tib, we can't, and doing so wouldn't make it go any faster.

I hate to say it, but we're at the mercy of HotShot and there's absolutely nothing Chris can do about it, except kiss their asses and hope they hurry up. He drives a pretty good distance quite often to check on the car and talk with the people there. They're good people, just have too much business and can't finish fast enough. Have faith guys, this is only the first project HotShot will be doing for our cars. Hopefully they'll see how well the headers sell and be quick to get other projects done.