FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

New Rd2 Carbon Fiber Evo Hood Pics!

Old 09-19-2007, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

oooh, great price on the fg....... fing02.gif

dang it!! I don't need to spend more on the tib right now!!!
Old 09-19-2007, 09:35 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

Yea seriously, CF is played out now anyways. Even my GF saw the pic up top and was like, "WTF is wrong with his hood? You're gonna paint yours right?" lol
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I agree, unless you've got a black car is screws up the flow in my opinion, but others really like it. To each their own.

anyways I'll be looking for you in the spring when I'm ready to paint my tib. What do you expect the wait to be on them?
Old 09-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JonGTR @ Sep 19 2007, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yea seriously, CF is played out now anyways. Even my GF saw the pic up top and was like, "WTF is wrong with his hood? You're gonna paint yours right?" lol</div>
that's what my wife said.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Partially painted CF FTW.

How is CF "played out"? It's LIGHTER. LOL

Yeah, for ricers and most car show folks, they get it cause it's expensive, but lighter NEVER goes out of style.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Right now, I'm just waiting on the first 5 FG ones to be shipped, but that doesn't mean anyone has to wait. The mold is done, the first Carbon Fiber sample is done, and has been successfully test fitted, so they're ready to order now guys. Carbon is 565, and FG is 265. This is not a prebuy, it is for tangible products from FlyRyde that are already released. I just assume sell a ton of FG hoods anyway for you guys, since to my knowledge, there has never been an aftermarket hood available for the RD2 in Fiberglass to date. I dont profit any extra from selling the CF hoods over FG, and they cost more than twice as much, so if you guys want FG it makes my world waaaay easier.

For example, when someone orders a CF hood or bumper from me, 1 of 2 guys out of all the employees at ITZ lays the CF. Only these two guys make the CF products. FG is much simpler, as there is no weave to lay and make sure its perfect before they finish the hood. They can slam out FG products like nothing, so I'm glad you guys are wanting that over CF anyway.

Shipping breaks down like this. Really close to SoCal, shipping is 120. Most of the rest of the country is 150, and the north east tip of the US can run as high as 180. International shipping quotes are available on an idividual basis. Because FlyRyde is FINALLY upgrading to our new kickass software we've spent so much time developing, our site is being migrated to our new server. When everything is up and running, hopefully this week, it should all look roughly the same as before (temporarily) but it will be lightning quick, with 1000's of products available. I'm also going to design a gateway or entry page for FlyRyde. You'll have the option to see the overall store with products for every car, or you'll have the option to view the Hyundai and Kia only section, which highlights new parts we're releasing, along with standard parts like clutches, rotors, bodykits, superchargers, turbo, etc.

For now, until the newest FlyRyde is live, I have to take payments either by Paypal, or over the phone with a Credit Card. Anyone who wants to call, hit me up at 909 770 2915, or stop in at the shop to order there in person. Send me PMs for your quote on pricing if you live on either the west coast or the east coast, otherwise you'll know your shipping cost plus the price of the hood will be 415 shipped for FG, and 715 shipped for CF. Paypal goes to Payments@FlyRyde.com Thanks guys.

Here's the other shots:

Old 09-19-2007, 05:38 PM

So do I have to wait for a nother CF to be made or do I get that one. And did you pick up my doors.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 PM

Me likey! Send now please. laugh.gif
Old 09-19-2007, 09:18 PM

Love the carbon fiber,but thats way to much money to me.the vis are like $550 shipped
Old 09-20-2007, 05:50 AM

So go get a cookie cutter VIS hood then.