FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

New Rd2 Carbon Fiber Evo Hood Pics!

Old 01-29-2008, 05:50 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

To be honest, I assumed it was. They were both made at the same time so....
I'll double check when I get home.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:01 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jon just keep the 200 bucks man. Go get this fixed, and let me worry about my manufacturer. I cant have you over on NT.com all the time posting half your info there, and half here. Just fix it with the cash I'm asking you to keep, and please man, get out of my hair. I'm now blowing you off, but the 200 bucks will be more than ITZ would do. Plus they're screwing up on other things, and I couldn't even imagine them paying to get the hoods back, fix them and ship them again. How do you propose THEY fix this for you anyway? I just dont want to see the name JonGTR anymore all over the internet in my FlyRyde threads. So let me fix the probs with the hoods, and hopefully you'll have some money left over from the 200 to take yourself out to dinner on my dime. You've had enough stress with this, so just keep the cash, and lets part ways. PLEEEEEEAAAAAASE, lets just part ways Jon.

Meanwhile finally the headers are coming out, and just today I shipped the first of 3500 dollars worth of parts that is going to refunds. So I'm doing all I can right now, and soon everyone will be wrapped up. All the new RD2 Evo hoods will have the correct size latch, and they should be perfect once ITZ fixes that issue. But again, that's nobody else's business but my own, so I'll make sure its taken care of.
Old 03-10-2008, 02:35 PM

Can we get an update on how the fix is coming along for the remaining people in this buy? Thanks
Old 03-10-2008, 02:57 PM
Banned

everyone else still doesn't have their hoods?

wow.. i thought everyone had em by now.. its just a SIMPLE latch fix on like 3 hoods.. lmao.gif

what is this like 18 months or so since the GB started?
Old 04-03-2008, 02:24 PM

Still no hood, no update, and no reply to personal pm sent the same day as previous post. Will send another pm today. Has anyone else who went in on the 5 original EVO hoods gotten theirs yet (besides JonGTR who got bad ones)? I believe there are three of us still waiting. Please let me know if you all or anyone else has an idea of how to motivate or ask without seeming patronizing. Thanks.

Old 04-03-2008, 04:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

You go this phone number?
Old 04-04-2008, 03:15 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

ITZ isn't shipping anything right now, and me and Bill are trying to get them to ship the hoods with the new latches. That's it for now. We've been working on this every week for the past couple months now guys, but still nothing.
Old 04-05-2008, 09:26 PM
Banned

wonder if you guys will get your parts before the 2 year anniversary of when you paid. drillsergeant.gif
Old 04-06-2008, 07:56 PM

Thanks Redz, I have the number he listed on this thread for his business. Should this be my next step?

Thanks for the update Chris, but that's all we have heard. And since there is to be no contact between us and ITZ what am I to do with my investment? I have been loyal to you, I have supported you, and I continue to hold you in high regard. Let me know as soon as they start shipping again. I need to know for pick up purposes. Thanks