FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

I'm Not Banned?

Old 12-06-2007, 09:28 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, I spoke with REDZ the other day, and he told me I wasn't banned? For the past few weeks when I try to post it asks me to log in, then I do, and try to post, and it asks me to log in? I figured after a few times with that, that I should just browse the site without logging in. Today is the first day in a month I've been able to stay logged in.

REDZ finally got his Type R that he ordered, that ITZ shipped a Type S a few months ago, and finally corrected with the Type R last week.
RD2 Evo hoods are being shipped pending phone numbers from the customers to use for shipping purposes.
The new Headers are about to be released, which means people waiting for them will finally get them shipped at not extra cost.
The CF Cowls project is being scrapped until a later date, and all participants are being refunded.
All pending refunds will be sent out following the above.

My new software is about 100% complete now, check out the site: http://www.flyryde.com We just have to load in the new graphics and it'll be done until we get some of the new parts of the site built. But I have clients that are waiting for me to give them the green light to send over payment for the software, which starts out at 15,000 dollars a pop. With the very very first client, (which there are plenty of) every single issue the RD guys have with FlyRyde dissappears. You all get money back, products, or the peace of mind knowing your friend who has money in FlyRyde got taken care of. FlyRyde and my other companies have been limping along waiting for this software since March of 06, so the fact that I survived the storm, and got the software done, means I'm going to be ok. That also means the RD guys are going to be ok, as long as I dont get bullied around once I clean up my mess, I'll hang around. If I cant post up off topic threads, or use this site like everyone else gets to, simply because I own FlyRyde, then I'll clean up my mess and drop by every once in a while. Hopefully before Christmas we can get money back in the pockets of those who've been waiting on me forever. If I had made enough money before this, I think it'd be a whole different story, but I've been broke like a lot of you guys, and I had to make my problem everyone elses. Anyway, there's whats up.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:17 AM

Mmmmm. new website is wicked fast. I like.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:20 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I replied to your PM Chris. Thanks

The site looks great!
Old 12-06-2007, 03:11 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Do you use AOL for internet? We did have a problem with them getting logged off constantly. BTW, how are all the refunds and stuff coming? It is past December 1st...
Old 12-06-2007, 03:44 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

I had the same problem but it only lasted 3 days. If I posted in the shout box it would say unkown error occurred.
Old 12-06-2007, 06:23 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

it's too bad because those f2 peter-stevens designed historic british bumpers homogolated OEM by hyundai are so much nicer than any random meaningless newtiburon bumpers.

i'll just be damn happy. man i would still support you if i knew you advertised smartly and were a cheap prostitute about it.
Old 12-07-2007, 12:35 PM

I dont know guys, I'm still getting chased around the internet and hassled on NT.com I have a couple guys who have been very patient on their VDI kits here that I'm taking care of next week, then the CF Cowls are all being refunded with the rest of the money I'm making off a software client. Lastly, I have some refunds on body kits that people ordered, and I'm about to sell off all my sideskirts I was going to produce, some bumpers, lips, and plenty of other stuff I'm pulling the plug on. I'm selling my RD2, and turning my RD1 back into a street car. After I get caught up, I'm done. I've had too many people ruin the whole thought of "the community" here for me, and I think its best that I put a cap on all the problems I caused up till last year when I took JonGTRs desire for an evo hood and accepted money for it. That was the downfall of FlyRyde on RDtiburon.com I took money up front, and people kept begging to send in more for new projects. If I had just said no a few times, I think everything would have worked out fine. But now, its been killed for me here, and I cant even post like a normal person without being hit with a bunch of business questions/disputes. Hopefully the community keeps growing, and hopefully you guys find somebody else to do some R&D testing, and new product development for you all. Just treat them right, cause if not, I dont see this thing lasting too long.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:00 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 01 Tiburon Turbo, 99 Tiburon F2E, 2013 Avalon XLE Touring

You can't say that we haven't warned you a billion times, over and over and over......

1. We have expressed our ONLY stipulation to you being late on your promises: KEEP US INFORMED! We are extremely patient people, especially compared to every other forum on the net.
Time and time again you have left us for a month or more without giving any of the buyers updates to their status. There were at one time like 10 group buys going on. You MUST have had some kind of update for at least one of them within a month's time period. So why not take 2 minutes of your time to give it to us?
We have been extremely lenient here. As far as we know, there hasn't been 1 member on here that was overly upset about their product "just being late". Everyone was fine with waiting, until you started the dissapearing act. It was your <u>absense</u> that put them over the top.

2. About the "harrassment". As of two months ago, we set forth rules to keep your business just as that, and to not allow ANY members to harrass you anywhere else in the forum, so you can still continue having the "member" prevelidges. If you see anything of contrary, please let us know.

3. Several members here are members on NT.com. And when they go over there, and see group buys come and go with them, and you posting continuously 3-10 times a day, almost every day, then we're gonna get pissed when you haven't been here in a month! Your latest login issues don't exuse the 5 other times it happened. What about emails, phone calls, PM's?
Old 12-07-2007, 07:34 PM

Check my new thread about what I mean to do about all of this...