FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Cashing In, And Getting Out...

Old 12-07-2007, 07:46 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys, I'm up against a wall, and I've finally just decided to let the wall fall down. I have around 2500 dollars worth of refunds to make here, so that's exactly what I'm going to do. To accomplish this, I'm selling off all of my projects that I was planning to produce. I have some parts I'm going to sell off from my race car, as I'm going to street it out, and use it as my daily driver again. After basically giving up on all my RD2 projects, I'm just going to sell the RD2 also.

Things I'll have for sale this coming week to fund the refund process...

Full Turbo Kit with Spearco FMIC and all piping

Mira Side Skirts and Rear lip for RD1

King Side Skirts, Front, and Rear lip for RD1

"Turby Skirts"

Shark Spoiler

Wings West Spoiler

RD1 Rear Hatch

2000 Tiburon with Vertical Doors, wings west skirts, GTR front, and Cuda rear.

I figure that will free up enough cash to pay everyone off. I'm not going to be producing any new RD parts, but at least everyone will have their parts back. Pat, I'll make sure you get the Genius bumper you've had at ITZ. I'll post more products for sale if I think of anymore. At least this way everyone will get their money back, and you guys wont have to worry about FlyRyde anymore. I'll still have the current product line available, I just will cancel my other projects. I have a set of WB Fenders that I'll just put back on my car, and instead of making a WB kit and mold a RD2 stock front with my Type R bumper, I'm just going to slap a new VS style bumper on there and sell it. I bought the car to make a CF Hatch, do the WB Fenders, King skirts, Turby Skirts, and New full WB Kit to replace the ugly flares on there now. I just hope somebody will want to buy that ugly thing. Hopefully the VS bumper will look better than the GTR bumper.

So if you guys know anyone who wants any of these parts, please let them know. I'll be basically selling of the RD division of FlyRyde, and simply moving on. I'll stop by and post pics when we do some new stuff with the black car, but there wont be any more issues with FlyRyde anymore, and for that, I'll feel alot better. I've been holding out on all of these projects because I wanted to help, but it looks like all I did was make things worse, so I'm counting my losses and hoping the best for the future.

-Chris
Old 12-07-2007, 07:55 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Turby! I want turbys.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:00 PM

Dude, you could still do very well here. If you are seriously going to be making money off your software you could easily pay people back. And then instead of doing a prebuy you could slam a couple more parts out and just sell them when they are done. Like the headers, those things will sell like crazy Im sure once you have them.

Thats your call Chris. There are a few people on here that will never buy anything from you ever again. Theres some that wont without seeing a good turnaround. There are still some that will buy something from you as soon as they know they can get it. I know if I needed headers I would be getting some of the equal length ones that are coming. I still might depending on what I use for a good dd anymore.

Anyway, what are your plans? Just more of a retail site?

Those parts will all sell very quickly Im sure. Id be in for some turbo parts depending on what you have. Make sure to make a thread about what is available right now before you go for good.

Didnt you have a hood on the RD2 that I really liked? I think so. Im going to look for pics.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:09 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Yeah, where does this leave the new headers? I am definitely waiting to get a set and I bet many others are too..
Old 12-07-2007, 08:22 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I could really go for a new set of headers. I hate my old ones.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:27 PM

Im sure the headers are still coming. He was getting 300 if I remember right.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

somehow...just somehow i felt this coming. hence why i didnt get in on the prebuy for the headers. figured id wait till someone actually got them first.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:35 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

The headers will get here when they get here. I'm not sure when that is, but when I have em, of course I'll have them all over the internet. I have 100 headers coming in. I'm just going to close down the FlyRyde forum here. I'll still post and check the site out, just not for business. FlyRyde will still have all the parts I can possibly find that are for the RD tibs. I just wont be making new FlyRyde brand RD parts. I'm more into the race side of things than the visual right now anyway, so I think I'll enjoy it more this way. I'll keep building the race car, which whether you guys know about it or not, will result in new products available for the RD. I wont come in here like a salesman and tell everyone to come buy a set, but you might notice them when I post pics of the car. I'm just tired guys, its been too long using every drop of energy I have to work and send all my profits to refunds. I kept holding out cause I wanted to pay my debts off without selling all my projects. As it turned out, I just have to let go, and hopefully somebody else can pick up where I left off. At least we have the parts I've produced already.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:38 PM

Well it will be cool to see what kind of stuff you get on the race car. Ill be in on that for sure.

Do you answer questions? lol, are you going strictly retail or will you still be making new parts? (For other forums or cars?)
Old 12-07-2007, 09:34 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

Chris I tried telling you to do this months ago and you flipped out on me saying I'm impatient and crazy... :roll:

I'm FINE with a CASH (well, paypal) refund instead of the deal we worked out (body parts in return for the equal length headers I never got... and don't want anymore..). So We'll need to work out the cash amount. Plus the tail lights I bought and sent you years ago (those should fit in the Genius bumper box if you package them nicely (please, please, please take care when packaging... I know you just wanna end this but don't screw up your last return.. please). If I receive the bumper damaged due to packaging I'll need to be refunded (get insurance for at least $400 on the bumper, 500 if you have the tailights in there as well!).

Pm me, we'll figure out how much I'm owed..
You do have the Genius front bumper at ITZ and the flares, right?