FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Gb: Rd1 Cadamuro Hood

Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fing02.gif smile.gif
Old 10-25-2006, 09:25 AM

Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

A friend of mine want one.. Chris knows about this fing02.gif

Just need another one to buy something, to devide shipping wink1.gif
Old 10-25-2006, 12:05 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Right now everything is just backed up like a clogged pipe. But just like a clogged pipe when the backup starts to break down there will be a flood of stuff coming through. I have hoods, fenders, performance parts, full body kits, just tons and tons of stuff. Right now I'm just making sure the company stays afloat while we move to the new software and get our suppliers on the ball. Till then its still all me pushing things along one by one manually, and I'm stretched as thin as I can be right now with my family working me 40 hours a week. Next year should be the year of the Fly. smile.gif
Old 10-25-2006, 03:28 PM

Vehicle: 1999/Tiburon/RD1

Goodluck with your family and stuff!
Does this mean this hood will be produced next year?

If so, i will pm you
Old 10-25-2006, 03:35 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

see chris, i hope you have learned this thus far. this community is like ebay man. the auction isn't up there, nobody will buy it. the auction and availability (# left) are there people will jump on it.

please if you ever get one, two or three molded maybe even 10 molded ALL 10 will eventually sell. you just have to know how to sell it once it's finished. you don't sell it through flyryde first, just add "flyryde.com for more stuff" with every order.

you make one sale, "here's 10 cadamuro hoods i have to get rid of for this price" then show pictures of them stacked up like you did the EVO hood, i claim you will ship them all within 2 months.

right now nobody knows what to do, what they've put their money in, or even if they should put their money up front. it's a big ? and it's all mized up. next time you need to be absolutely 100% certain the parts will be made quickly. if you want money, you're going to have to act more as a one man assembly line than a spokesperson.

but thanks for the update.
Old 11-25-2006, 06:09 PM

1 Month...
0 Updates...

Not to sound like a prick but i'm kinda sorry i invested in this.
I could have ordered a hood scoop and had my body shop mould it in to my hood ten times by now.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Yeah, but because you invested, and I've invested, other people will be able to buy this hood, with no GB, no waiting, no BS, for as long as anybody is around to hook up tiburons. This hood has been made a bunch of times in the past, but only custom by local shops. Meaning 100 lbs. hoods on already underpowered tibs. Dont loose faith now man.
Old 11-27-2006, 04:10 PM

I've been in this long, i'm not gonna back out now. I'm just venting...
Old 01-19-2007, 01:07 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Updates on this hood????
Old 01-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Banned

Ok, nothing personal chris but this GB was started in October 15, 2005 and NOTHING has happened. you have had donor hoods, the vents to use, yet no progress or updates has been posted on these since.. oct. 25th 2006, and the update really didnt say anything at all.

so whats going on with these and if nothing is going on, when can the members expect some $$$ back..

and even if the members are acting patient and stuff, or saying, o we will wait, as long as they get done; they just have too much faith because after over 1 year. roughly 460 days, not a bit of progress has been shown or made, these wont happen, so these guys need their money back.