FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Flyryde Type R, And Type S Bumper Gb

Old 01-28-2007, 01:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my point was that these are selling in SPECIFICALLY fiberglass, and thats what the GB is for, NOT CF.. you can PM him if you want to get CF, but its going to cost about 3-4 times as much as the FG bumper, for a one-off CF one.

anyway, is this GB still happening, we need to know if this is still going on.. doesn't look that any money has been collected, or somewhere to pay to, so no money looks to be tied up in here, but im sure people want to know if your still going to do this..
Old 02-08-2007, 04:48 PM

Sooooo i sent a payment of $370.00 on Jan 5th and was told that it would take 2 weeks for the type s bumper to be made then it would be shipped. Its a month later and i still have no bumper 02.gif . Chris i know ur a buisy man but come on i havent heard anything from u and i have left a few pm's. Im not trying to be an a@@ i just want to know whats going on. Im not asking for nor do i want a refund i want a friggin bumper....lol
Old 02-08-2007, 04:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

post in the parts owed thread, if you havent done so already.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:16 AM

yeah I've been asking him through pms about getting a bumper for .....well let's just say a long time. I've given up since he's really bad about answering pms. I'm sure he's a great guy and I really like what he's doing and done for the tib but he seems to be in over his neck with projects/problems. I love these bumpers though and hopefully I'll get one one day. But only when it's apparent it can get done in a timely manner.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Banned

and so theres no more confusion, post everything regarding flyryde stuff in vendor forum.

and, on that note, i am happy to announce... this thread is LOCKED.. locked.gif