FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

R E D Z Needs Answers, Now.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, I'm officially getting pissed. Chris is a good friend, but friends don't ignore friends like this. CHRIS, you've come to the site, made other posts, and are obviously making and spending money (your ebay username has had some recent sales), you NEED to come in here and make some update posts, without all of the family drama included in it, IMMEDIATELY.

You are still welcome here, you are still allowed to post, this could come to an end soon though. If it DOES come to an end, I will seek legal action on the behalf of the members that have obviously paid you several thousand dollars, for nothing. I will also persue you through the FBI's internet fraud report system, file a BBB complaint, and contact the local authorities. This has gone on long enough. We expect an ACCEPTABLE update before the end of the month.
Old 02-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Banned

post your thoughts here..
Old 02-13-2007, 04:49 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i keep thinking he will have some surprise birthday.gif party gig or something... problem is i have thought that for over 2 years.

i must say you're a nice guy and thanks for that little pop back some month in '05, but if flyryde were the economy i would end up street-based and bearded, holding up a sign "bread prebuy".

sorry to be disrespectful, but you've scared us away. like what you tried to do and know these people and parts are hard to come by, but that's before i realized so much money has gone somewhere. if it has gone somewhere and you cannot refund people back today, where the heck is it? everyone i've talked to was so excited about supporting and trusting flyryde two years ago. the next year they lost confidence but still had belief. this year, they've learned their lesson and won't do business again.

understand if this is going to get settled, it might as well be now. if the parts haven't been made and nothing done about it, that money didn't just disappear it went somewhere and you're never going to make a profit out of any of us. a lot has happened in two years, for chrissake two tiburon facelifts have come out since your last formal activity. i don't think someone would pay $600 to pay for your bills. what the fckock happened mr. fly?
Old 02-13-2007, 04:59 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i want to know whats up with the bunk dealer account you supposedly have with IT?
Old 02-13-2007, 05:09 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Chris, maybe you just need to go to your bank & borrow 10 Gs (or however much you need) against your house, pay your debts & start fresh with a couple of projects at a time only.

These projects will most probably need to be financed entirely by yourself though, as many of the guys & girls on here have obviously lost a lot of faith in FlyRyde but if you are producing the parts, these people will buy them.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I just want updates for everyone that has put trust in you. I have money invested with you and Im not to the point to get upset yet. I put up with a lot throught the VIS troubles with getting the wrong hood twice in a row. we got it settled and thats a done deal now. Im just hoping you can settle problems with everyone else on here and restore some faith in you. i know you can come through for us and bring us some great things if you can focus on flyryde and stop letting companies dick you around. it would be easy for you to make a living off this if you can get everything set up properly. i look forward to hearing about whats going on. lets make this year a good one, Chris
Old 02-13-2007, 09:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

15 days and counting Mr Daraveev.

BLACKTIBS
Last Active Today, 08:48 AM
Old 02-13-2007, 11:48 PM

I've been here a few months and seen flyryde. its truly a blessing for us to have a place like that, a place where tibs where mainly focused on.

but i also read posts of 2 month(or more) delays on orders. This was the reason you dont have my money.

good site, except payment issues, actually getting parts, and slow servers.

thanks a stangers two cents.

BTW, I'm glad your standing up Redz. I think a few people deserve what they have been waiting on, or at least there money back.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

^^+1 02.gif
Old 02-14-2007, 12:06 AM

I was very interested in some of the parts they where offering but I would never give money to a company for parts that are not even manufactured yet, I seen that go down with the CNK radiators and it wasn't very pretty. If it's not in stock then don't buy it unless it a very specail order item such as a turbo kit, Ive been in manufacturing for 16 years so far and have done lots of R&D work and have never seen it take this long on anything as simple as the things he was selling.

I really don't beleive it's all his fault it seems to me the people he is trying to deal with actually don't want much of anything to with it and just keep blowing him off, I'm also willing to bet that all the money people have paid out so far is gone otherwise fefunds would have been given by now to the people who asked.