FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Chris!!!

Old 02-25-2005, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chris!!!

God Damnit Chris. Pick up your phone once and a while! LMAO
I want Sushi. And your body... no wait.. Yeah. I just want your body. haha

What is going on with HIN, Calendar and all that jazz?
Next week AJ is going to install my Clutchnet Clutch and Fidanza Flywheel (Yes the one I got 2 and a half years ago at SEMA 2002 - it's finally going in...) Cause AJ is the shit. ^^

I was going to hit you guys up for my *favor* and help me install the clutch, but since I'm working Mon-Fri 8-5pm, I don't have much time to work on the car, plus no garage to work on it in.

Anyways, I know you have my phone number, CALL ME.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:29 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Damn, this is actually a really great way to people to get ahold of me. Lets go this week man, no body, just sushi, its been a while anyway. HIN sucks and dissed us again. AJ is a fag. thats it, lol. I'm glad he's helping you out. Anyway I'll give you a call when I get to a workable phone.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:44 PM

Do they have the Shushi special at night? Or we gotta pay full price for that shizznits?

I wonder if I can run up there, stuff myself full of good ass sushi and roll back to work in an hour... from Downey. haha.
Old 02-25-2005, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

mmm.... sushi.....
eeww.....HIN......

Chris, you are one of the most difficult people to get in contact with, but I think PM's would be a much better way for George to contact you, because it notifies you via e-mail as well as a Pop-up window when you enter the site. Just a suggestion laugh.gif:
Old 02-25-2005, 06:49 PM

Nah, I'd rather Whore chris's Forums with love notes.

Anyways, I'm not doing anything tonight, what are you and the rest of the So. Cal Hyundai community up to?
Old 02-25-2005, 10:44 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Hell, I tried like crazy to get ahold of Chris for 2 weeks. No answers.

Finally he IM's me and says "PM me with the questions man, I promise I'll answer asap".

Still don't have any weights on his rims for sale or any other answers.

Doode, serious, ANSWER some of the questions that folks ask you.
Old 02-27-2005, 11:42 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Basically, the past month has been me trying to pull my hair out with the whole business not being opperable, and big problems at home. My other room mate was admitted to the hospital where he almost died. His lungs are completely shot, for many reasons, but one of the many is his reaction to our cat. Well because of that, I've been looking for someone to replace that room mate because as of I think tomorrow, we have rent due and another 600 bux to come up with, or another room mate to find. So I've been away TONS and have not even hit up the locals around here. Oh and my cell broke in half, lol. I know I'm hard to get ahold of, thats why I'm offering for this to be the b1tch at chris thread for not being around, and look its working great.

I have to box up and weigh, a full set of leather seats of Pashka, and a full set of wheels and tires for REDZ, and a carbon fiber hood for everyone, and I have a little tibby to move this stuff around. So as soon as I can, (this week) I'm going to be driving around a big ass van so I can start things up once and for all.

Anyone else need to vent frustration of my absense??? Post it up mangs.