FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Fly Ryde Distribution

Old 01-12-2005, 09:53 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fly Ryde Distribution

Everybody, you can finally start to see FlyRyde.com coming to life. The site graphics are the only thing in the place of FlyRyde.com but they'll be active in less than two weeks.

I just wanted to let you guys know everything I've done in the past including custom lighting, and even just garage parts like my 2 sets of stock leather seats, any engines, or other parts that I have been selling will be sold off in here to keep things nice and simple.

Well let me first start off by saying thanks to the few guys here who supported me in the first place, especially those who got me started on modifying my tiburon. In no order, Random, Jaws021, Spiffywerks, Majiktib, Java, Redzmang, Phorq, and so many others have been around to help me out in the past, and thats some of the very foundation that has made up Fly Ryde Distribution.

More or less it started with my tiburon, then I started tinkering with custom lighting, which sucked, here's my first haloz,

This was based off of Phorq's "Angel Vents" Anyone remember that, lol. He more or less sparked the entreprenuer in me. It was waiting to come out, just needed a bit of a push. Thanks Phorq!

But now I have a full time career doing what I love, and paying the bills. I want to extend my greatest reach to all of those in our community just for being here, because without even the forums, I'd still be drifting around with no clue on what to chase down in life, now I have a huge list of goals that all sprouted from simply tuning my own car.

So I look forward to great business with all you guys. My site is for mainly Japanese cars to start with, maybe 5% Hyundai after the first month or so, but thats 5% versus the 1000's of parts I carry for all the JDM, DSM, and even Euro Tuner cars. So we'll be taken care of. It's one of, if not, the only parts store to carry everything from Trucks and Hot rods, to Tiburons and Supras. I specialize in imported Korean Parts, since those are my roots with all of this.

So enjoy, and thanks for checkin out FlyRyde.com

Chris Darafeev
Fly Ryde Distribution

909 770 2915
chris@flyryde.com
Old 01-12-2005, 10:18 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I'm glad to see it all coming together. I remember when you first started making the Angel Eyes. I was one of the first batch of orders I believe. laugh.gif
Old 01-12-2005, 10:36 AM

WOW LOOK!

a functional working halo
tongue.gif

hahaha

Well I must admit.. driving to upland through LA traffic just to help some ricer switch out his whole ecu system just for a CAI has definantly been worth it...

Cant wait for all the new stuff coming out..

my car will also be one of the flyride advertising whores..wink1.gif
Old 01-12-2005, 02:19 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

good shit dude.

got the stuff today, my friend should be here in about 10 minutes to get these things in. ill be sure to give ya pictures.
Old 01-12-2005, 02:20 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Flyride = Suxorz.

cool.gif wink1.gif
Old 01-12-2005, 04:33 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I'm gonna get FlyRyde Nazi on you guys unless the words start to sink in and you realize how to spell my name, lol.

Say it with me now

F+L+Y+R+Y+D+E

flyride.com was never available, and I thought at least FlyRyde was a clever alternative, so thats how things went down legally when all my licenses were set up, and I started actual business 8 months ago.

Now its just habit to see it as flyryde like normal.
Old 01-12-2005, 04:54 PM

oh oh...

all this time ive been telling people go to flyride.com
lol
tongue.gif
Old 01-12-2005, 06:46 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

So it's Fliride?
Old 01-18-2005, 02:01 PM

ok i got it. w-w-w-.-f-l-y-r-i-g-h-t-.-c-o-m
Old 01-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Chris, I really think you need to change the site graphics. Kind of plain and ordinary. http://www.flyrides.com

but I know you're working hard on it, so I won't hold the ugly site against you. Just send me some FlyRides stickers and business cards and I'll advertise for you