FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

Cf Cowl Buyers Check In Here

Old 07-06-2007, 12:00 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys here's whats up. This is by no means bad news for you guys, but I'm going to ask something of everyone who ordered, and is waiting for status reports. I have to get this project picked up off the floor, and moving forward. The best way for me to do this is to start fresh all together. What I mean by fresh, is that I want everyone who invested, to be paid off first.

What this means if you've put money into this. I need you to send a request for Cash in Paypal, to Payments@FlyRyde.com

The reason for this, is that I want this project to be finished and very straight forward. I dont want to charge some people more, and some people less because they had deposites. I dont want people's money sitting unaccounted for in my account, and therefore I need to send all deposites for the Cowls back to the investors in the project. The original estimated price was well before the hike in the price of raw CF, and was set at 120. To be honest after making simliar sized products, its going to be about double that. Now rather than asking people who have been waiting all this time, to send in another 100+ dollars to get what they thought would be around 120, I'm going to refund everyone, period.

If you want in after the product is released, then I'll make sure we have the products in stock before I take your money. You'll know we have the product, and you'll know the exact amount and shipping charges up front, instead of being blind sided by a bigger pricetag than you wanted to pay. At that point, the info on all orders will be already input to FlyRyde.com and everything will be very simple to track and keep tabs on.

Again, this is not me backing out of the Cowls. Rather, its me getting serious about them, and asking you guys to send a request for any cash you've put up for this. All I have to do, is log into paypal, and check my requests for cash, and click one button, then you'll be refunded for now. And again, when its all ready to ship, in the box, with a clear shipping cost posted up on FlyRyde.com you can order what you've been waiting on for so long. I want to edit this post to show names as well:

1. $120 HKC
2. $120 Rare Rolla
3. $250 Redzman
4. $120 Blacktibby00

Thanks guys smile.gif
Old 07-12-2007, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Request sent via paypal for $75.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:26 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Okay, I requested.
Old 07-18-2007, 06:42 AM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

err... i dont remember how much its been so long ago but i dont have a way for u to paypal it back to me. im not to far away from u maybe mail?
Old 07-18-2007, 07:30 AM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

I'll send my request today.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:54 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blacktibs @ Jul 6 2007, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>All I have to do, is log into paypal, and check my requests for cash, and click one button, then you'll be refunded for now.</div>

If it only takes logging into paypal and clicking that button, can you do it? I really would like to get my exhaust done ASAP.

You've got several folks that have sent their refund requests, but no one has posted that they've been refunded. I think I was the second one, and I know I haven't.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:43 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I've got the requests guys, and I'm going to be refunding everyone. I'm hoping to get this done in the coming weeks, and I should be all straight with the existing debts before the end of August. So that is my deadline with these as well, although I'm guessing they'll be sent much sooner than 6 weeks from now. You've all made it much easier for me to send the refunds, and I thank you guys. Also, anyone who needs me to mail a money order, just PM me the address, and when I can send the money, I'll send it there.

Thanks guys! You didn't need to do this, and I appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to help make it a little easier for me to send the refunds!
Old 07-18-2007, 03:19 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

great news, request sent and i'll check back in once everything is available right from the top.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

No one else? That's funny I had a few others on my list of people paid into this. I'll have to PM/email them, see what's up, and direct them here.

Chris, PM me and let me know if you happened to refund anybody for these cowls before all this so that I can take them off my list. Thanks!
Old 07-19-2007, 03:24 PM

request sent