FlyRyde Distribution
Sponsor:   FlyRyde
This forum is to inform members about FlyRyde Distribution, and the items they sell.

$249.99 Equal Length Headers!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Here is the video to show the headers up close and personal. Great growl to em too! HEADERS VIDEO (37MB).

We are accepting orders now! Only 249.99</span>

Paypal address: Payments@FlyRyde.com

Credit Card Phone orders call: (909) 770-2915

Shipping is 20 dollars domestic (please PM for international shipping charges). Estimated time of arrival for these hot new headers is less than 60 days from now!

They look HOOOOOT!!!

I need a beta powered socal member to come by the shop to test these headers out. We just want to install them, film it, and take them back off. These replace the header/Cat combo, and bolt up in the exact place as OEM.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:02 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Those headers are HAWT!!!
Old 10-24-2007, 02:11 PM

I LOVE them! I'm soooo happy I could drop the price 50 dollars lower than I thought I'd be able to!

Look guys, this is not a prebuy on a promise that I'll START to make these headers, but I am taking payments now. If anyone feels uncomfortable sending in cash before they're in hand, that's not a problem at all, and I dont blame you if you've been involved in one of my old prebuy new part projects that blew up in my face before, lol. I just want the MODs and all of you to know, I'm waiting on these to be in hand so I can send out the boxes. Shipping is only 20 bucks US Domestic, so international wont be too much worse. Maybe 40 bucks to Canada or so.

Anyway, the profits from this header are going straight towards outstanding orders placed with FlyRyde (such as the few guys who paid for this over a year ago before Hotshot blew it and went out of business). So while I understand any concern about selling them before they're in hand, I need you guys to trust me with this. My supplier has already begun manufacturing my first 100 units, and I'm not obligated to purchase all of them, or stock ANY of them. They're simply making them, and stocking them for me and my wholesalers (other companies who buy from FlyRyde). This means that I'm garunteed a chunk of profit for each one of the 100 units that sell. This took 2 years for me to get to this point, and my hard work is finally paying off, which means I'll finally be paying off any money owed by FlyRyde to the members of this forum! Wish me luck guys!

-Chris
Old 10-24-2007, 03:25 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Damn, great price man. I want to get a set. PM me about working something out with my refund for previous orders and getting a set of these.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:43 PM

Yeah for sure man. I finally have something that can help me get things back in balance. I'll be happy to get you or anyone who has outstanding orders with FlyRyde a set of these headers to break down the dollar figure smile.gif At least we know I wont just run out. If my stock goes from 100 down to maybe 40, I'll already have the next 100 on order, without paying a dime. So I can see this single part making all the change in the world for FlyRyde. And if it doesn't, I'll still cover my debts by workin hard and saving every penny of profit I make to pay my balance off!
Old 10-24-2007, 04:29 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

i'd like to see how they sound with a full exhaust. the sound of that is beautiful. coating is a must.

it's great what you are doing chris, this is also a great buy, especially because it's 4-1 and it's half price of #600 GT headers. i'd like to see some photos of many units so i know you're trying to get rid of them.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Banned

wow......... theres like 50 reasons to get these headers..

they bolt RIGHT up to the stock flex pipe (so no guessing if the flex section you have will bolt up.
they are really tucked in, so no one has to worry about melting the stock fans or taking one of them out.
they are hott.
they are 4-1.
they are hott
they are equal length.

i have a couple questions though.. at the collector where it goes into the big pipe, what size is that.. looks like 3" but i cant tell.

another question, did you ever happen to find out the material and guage of steel these are made of.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:47 PM

I thought these were only bolt-on's for the GK? Thought the RD's had to do some modification.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:08 PM

Vehicle: 2006 Pontiac GTO

Any idea on how the performance of these would compare to something like an OBX header? I know the equal length thing should help, but the tubes are more twisted and turned, which of these factors would be more important?
Old 10-24-2007, 05:39 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

What is the diameter of the pipe?