External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Your Opinions...

Old 02-26-2007, 10:58 PM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Pat, bro, stop stealin' my ideas man!!!!! lmao.gif My goals are for the F2 evo and the king sides and rear bumper. Guess our Tibs'll be the good(white)/evil(black) twins. cool.gif Sucks though, evil always seems to get the hot chicks .... sad.gif laugh.gif Damn, I owned.gif myself... lmao.gif
Old 02-26-2007, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

shit we should do a photoshoot some day. Have one girl in all white and another in all black. mmm mm.

dude, i have the sickest shot ever. I'm in the process of making a video to the music of Vitalic - White Labels for the racing club. It's ALL in super slow motion (you gotta listen to the song and you'll understand).

I cleaned out the garage and backed the tib in by hand, hooked up the battery and had a fan positioned at both sides out of the camera. It was dark (7:00pm) but the car is in the light in the garage. From 4:00min to 4minutes 7seconds on the song I have this BEAUTIFUL shot of my girfriend (long blonde hair) standing in front the tib, swinging her head to the side as I had my roommate hiding under the dash inside the car flip on the HID's. All in super slow motion. It's effing beautiful you can see the light spark and get brighter as her hair is twirling and the music beat kicks. ohhhhh. Shoulda done it with the F2 bumber on. bah...
Old 02-27-2007, 12:30 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Thats some sick stuff man!! Post it up for us all to enjoy!, Oh, by the way, you goin to Nopi next month?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

shit, I want to. But probably tib-less. I'll bring my street sign though. Outside my front door I have a street post with a street sign that says Tiburon Dr. I'll post it up where all the tibs are parked at Nopi. haha.