External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Wide Body Fenders

Old 11-21-2004, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Is this short shifter worth buying?

How many would be interested in these fenders?

this picture is hosted by hyundaicoupe.info

I recently came into possesion of a set of these wide body fenders for our cars and took them to a member or this forum to see if I could have these made for us. He's has an order to fill before he can get started on this, but he said he should be able to start on it as early as early January.

This thread is mainly to gauge interest and see what you feel is a fair price.

I've see the quality of his work and let me tell you it's amazing. If I had my digicam on me I would've taken some pics of the cars and work he's done on them at his shop.

These will be made out of fiberglass, however if anyone is interested, he is willing to make them out of carbon fiber as well.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:33 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon
Default Wide Body Fenders

Hmm... maybe a different angled pic would be nice, like from further away? Kinda hard to tell.

Anyway, a good price for the things would probably be like 270.00 if they are from fiberglass. Thats about how much those overused Z3 fenders sell for in fiberglass.
Old 11-21-2004, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Wide Body Fenders

i would love to see these fenders made for our tibs. Either that or a fender with Z3 fenders and x1 fenders incorporated into one fender.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:10 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Tranny Irritating Me...

I also have fenders that should be being copied shortly, I'm not much on the widebody, but I did vote.

Keep up trying for us mang!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:31 AM

Default Re: Exterior Questions

eh.. not really my style... especially without some way of making the rear fenders match.

And if you think 270 is too expensive for modded fenders.. you should see the price I paid for a set of stock appearing glassfibre fenders for my spider... $400 A PIECE! Granted, it is a bigger piece and the stock metal is a PITA to replace as it comes in three pieces you have to weld together before you weld it to the car... stock metal is also over a grand per fender.
Old 11-22-2004, 08:45 AM

Default Re: FS: REAL Carbon Fiber Wallets and Brief Bag/Case-LOWER P

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
I also have fenders that should be being copied shortly, I'm not much on the widebody, but I did vote.

Redz,

When do you think your gonna have these in production? They are the fenders we talked about before right? Maybe you should show these guys a pic of the proposed fenders and we can vote which ones should go into production first based on demand....
Old 11-22-2004, 09:10 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: A Soldier Story - Must Read!

Yup, those same ones. I'm trying to finish paying for them now.

Dunno when though mang.

I don't want to start anything official till I've got them in hand.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:58 AM

Default Re: FS: REAL Carbon Fiber Wallets and Brief Bag/Case-LOWER P

wider is cool, z3 style slot thingys...ewww
Old 11-22-2004, 11:21 AM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: my motor is on it's last leg... what should i do?

Actually the fenders in this thread are the ones shark racing/teamsr used to sell. $450 shipped to your door. I believe tibbychick has a set. I pondered ordering them for a long time, then they quit selling them. My main concern for not ordering them was how well they would work with a vertical door conversion. That is a mod I definately intend on. Then I came across the gilled fenders that HDK autosport sells. THe kit that matches is the ugliest thing in the world but the fenders are awsome. Too bad both those companies are not reliable. :roll: I can only hope that those are the fenders that REDZ is working on, or something similar. laugh.gif
Old 11-22-2004, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Is this short shifter worth buying?

i think a company named Gorilla used to make these same fenders but i know they went out of business. I would definetely want a pair...as far as price i would say like 250 would be good because you also have to factor in shipping cost that will add another 150 ... the key is not to shortchange whoever is selling these because we all have to eat ...but also not to over charge cuz then no one will buy...lol..