External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

under body neons

Old 10-04-2003, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have to underbody kits on mine.. my glows like a bit*h crazt brightnesss and i only did it for indoor car shows soo dont call me ricey and what not. pics coming soon.
Old 10-04-2003, 03:51 PM

QUOTE (supermanshark)
i have to underbody kits on mine.. my glows like a bit*h crazt brightnesss and i only did it for indoor car shows soo dont call me ricey and what not. pics coming soon.

thats what i was thinking about doing also, getting add ons to mine. i have the gold series now and they already broke. could have just been defective but i did'nt think these things would go out so quick. i have'nt had them for a year yet, i got them in april.

i love the brightness of them but it sucks they all ready went out on me.
Old 10-04-2003, 04:48 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

what broke on them john?
Old 10-04-2003, 05:00 PM

QUOTE (tibby01)
what broke on them john?

one of the bulbs, the rubber end piece came off and the wire to the bulb is broke. it looks like the glue that held the rubber piece on had wore out and the wire inside got weathered and broke.

there was no strain on any of the wiring, it was professionally installed. all the other bulbs are perfect. all i really need to do is buy a replacement light and i would be cool but i have turquoise and i want white.

i may just get all white bulbs because i have the gold series controller already.

i would'nt mind leds but if they show dots when the car is lowered then i may not do that because i am getting coil overs and my car will be a lot lower than it is now.

i like the idea of the color changing to the rpm's though. that would look kinda cool when i race.

i think if i did it on the streets then the cops may stop me. we are not allowed to have blue or red neons but anything else is cool.
Old 10-04-2003, 07:32 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Again man, use the white mode on the street then, and use the multicolor mode on the track or when showing off.

LED bars are almost indestructable. Neons crack, brake, take a lot more power, ect...
Old 11-04-2003, 08:33 PM

What if I got the kit from Best Buy? Is it crappy? Should I look somewhere else? I think I want to go with neons unless I can get LEDs that go with the music or something. Let me know if Best Buy is a bad idea.
Old 11-04-2003, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

i wouldnt get them from best buy. look here http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/t...pic.php?t=38532
Old 11-14-2003, 09:57 PM

Anyone here ever ordered anything from this guy on hyundaiperformance? I want to get some of these LED's but the guy is a little flaky in responding to e-mails and I don't want to get screwed by him. Just want to know if he's a respectable guy who'll deliver on my order.
Old 11-19-2003, 11:10 PM

Default thank you

well I'm sending out the money tomorrow. These should be pretty tight. I'll be sure to let you all know when they come and I'll get some pictures up.