External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Turbulence emblems

Old 06-11-2004, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought the Turbulence font for the back of my car but I wanted to know if they had any Turbulence emlbems to replace the H in the front and back. I checked out Kspec and they didn't have any. They had the Tuscani ones but there's no way I'm gonna put Tuscani emblems along with Turbulence ones. I'm not sure if they even make any. Any insight would be apprecaited. Thanks guys.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:36 AM

Turbulence is just a name, much like Tiburon.

I'm not sure what Tuscani is exactly but I'm sure that's more like a Make/Company, cuz the new tibs are Tuscani Elisa's in other places of the world.

So I think you'll just have to either debadge the crooked H or keep it.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:43 AM

"Turbulence" is the name of the korean version of what we call the 2nd gen tiburon. (acutally its a tiburon tubrulence, they have small tiburon emblems that go above the turbulence ones)
"Tuscani" and "Tuscani Elisa" is the same thing, for 3rd gen's
In korea only first gens are "tiburon"s
In Europe all the gens are "Coupe"s

as for the hyundai emblem..........cut out and put some CF (Carbon Fiber or Fibre) behind them......thats what im gonna do w/ the scraps after im done doing a couple of other interior things w/ the 11.5" x 11.5" sheet that i have.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:55 AM

There is no such thing as a "Turbulence H" or "Turbulence T" Like there is a Tuscani T.