External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Opinions?

Old 10-16-2001, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pictures.

Attack of the lense flares! BLING BLING

I couldn't help but notice the WRX in the background. Damn I love that car. It will be my next one hopefully.
Old 10-16-2001, 09:36 AM

Vehicle: 2008 Accent

Random you da man!

I still say those white tibs are tough to beat for looks.

How much did it cost to get those skirts molded?
Old 10-16-2001, 11:48 AM

Nice still needs some work but coming out nice so far can't wait to see the interior/system if you are doing one when its done.
Old 10-16-2001, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Looks good.....I just wish I had the same luck..........
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Old 10-16-2001, 02:12 PM

Vehicle: 2007 Tiburon

Boy that took forever to load and save all those pix. The car looks good Random. I tell ya, great minds think alike, cause I have the same rims and thats the hood I've been buggin about for the 2000-1 Tibs. Your car is SOLID bro! Cant wait to put my kit on soon too
Old 10-16-2001, 02:43 PM

Hey Random it looks really fu***ng awesome man I hope this little project that I am planning on doing to my new one looks as good as that
Old 10-17-2001, 02:41 AM

Random,

Good work on the Tib! What kind of side marker lights are those? What kind of mod are those "vents" on the back part of the car? Did you have those put in, plus additional skirts from a kit added? I can't tell. When I got my Z-shark fenders there was little trouble fitting them, it was the condition they came in with all the cracking and chips that made a lot of work. But now that they're on my carand totally fixed up they look great!

Kimberly
Old 10-17-2001, 07:28 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Originally posted by TibRacer:
Random,

Good work on the Tib! What kind of side marker lights are those? What kind of mod are those "vents" on the back part of the car? Did you have those put in, plus additional skirts from a kit added? I can't tell. When I got my Z-shark fenders there was little trouble fitting them, it was the condition they came in with all the cracking and chips that made a lot of work. But now that they're on my carand totally fixed up they look great!

Kimberly

The sidemarkers come from www.hella.com. They are $64 bucks, but you get 4 of them, so split the cost with a buddy. Their North American Distributor is www.puma-access.com They do not have the side markers on their site, but you cannot order from their site anyway, just call their 1-800 number and order them.

The front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper are the Zefiro kit. So if you are talking about the "vents" behind the doors, that is the Zefiro side skirts. If you are talking about the vent in the back...that is the Zefiro rear bumper section.