External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

How many interseted in gullwing doors?

Old 09-01-2004, 06:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: GT Tech Front Lip...coming...

I doubt it, you've had yours for sometime now. I hope they've perfected it by now!
Old 09-01-2004, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Spike is working on creating fenders for the Tiburon.

Ill have pictures soon. Some of you remember the ones we had on our website of the car used in the prototyping.

One of the main ways you tell the good quality from the bad, is you check the development of it. Did they just take a kit from another car, stick it on the new car, and then make a template of where the new holes should be, etc.? Do they just have a basic plate that goes on all cars, and THEN drill the holes for each application? or is it completely engineered from the ground up...starting from scratch, going to a CAD design, going to 3 different prototype designs, waiting for the best one. There are a company or two out there who go through that extent to make new kits...but most of the companies out there just do cut and paste jobs. When that happens, you get results of shocks failing, material rusting, and even screwing up of the car its installed on...a la the APC tiburon from sema last year.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:09 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Underbody Lights - Neons or L.E.D's?

Heya Brad, let's not get ahead of ourselves, answer some of the posted questions.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:16 PM

Default Re: 10+ Body kits assorted GB

i dont see any questions here, other than the request for the pictures...
Old 09-01-2004, 11:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Never thought I'd say this... CEL went off- wanna' know

This one isn't a question, but still needs answered.

QUOTE (Jaws021)
Without pictures i doubt it will interest anyone. Take pictures of the hinges and the kind of work the fender will need.

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Price?

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
What's with all of the delays?
Old 09-02-2004, 12:53 AM

Default Re: 10+ Body kits assorted GB

QUOTE (REDZMAN)
Intrested?

Yes.

Price?

Ehhh...

I remember talking to TeamSR on AIM...

Session Start (REDZMAN74:TeamSRHelp): Fri Jun 25 16:24:19 2004
REDZMAN74: Question for you.
TeamSRHelp: Yes, what can we help you with
REDZMAN74: On your site, it's got a picture of the new gull wing doors for the 1st and 2nd Gen Tiburons.
REDZMAN74: Do you know when they will be available?
REDZMAN74: Or howmuch?
TeamSRHelp: It has been delayed 3 weeks from Korea already. The picture you see on the website was on the prototype car. Our new release date is supposed to be next Thursday.
TeamSRHelp: Price will be around 995 for both doors
TeamSRHelp: that is our goal
REDZMAN74: Okay, fantastic. Who's making them?
TeamSRHelp: Not sure of the factory name in Korea where they are being manufactured at, but the brand name of the kits will be from (Link: http://www.gullwingdoors.com)www.gullwingdoors.com
Session Close (TeamSRHelp): Fri Jun 25 17:41:35 2004

What's with all of the delays?

In general, with pics, if they are a good setup, maybe. But probably not, I promised Jaws 21 I'd get in on the GB he's gonna hold for them. We allready know that's a pretty good kit.

Check this link.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthrea...ead.php?t=18474

I don't have any informations for RD cars, but this is what they said about the product is being made by them.

Re: Zefiro gullwing door kit ? 08-26-2004, 12:23 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaneko
Yes, this is the new set manf. and developed by evo fusion. Definately is the best quality one made so far as far as materials goes. Also ease of installation is at a peak...this one can be installed about 2 hours less than it took for the install of the previous models we carried.

Yam...

If this products were manfuactured by Evo....why don't you guys post more pictures for us.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:03 AM

Vehicle: 02 Accent
Default Re: Free Cam Sprocket Mod !

This whole forum name is wrong!! i was confused at first, but if the picture of the rd2 tibby with the doors up is what your talking about then ok. Because gullwing doors are the doors that open out like the delorean,(back to the future car) and since tiburons dont have window frame on its door, gullwing is not possible, but i can see you clearly meant lambo doors!
Old 09-02-2004, 07:36 AM

Vehicle: 2004 Acura TL
Default Re: THE Hobgoblin

If you read his first post the company name is gullwingdoors. He stated that he knew that the tiburon could not support them, but didn't want to get yelled at. You went about it very nice though laugh.gif
Old 09-02-2004, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Free Cam Sprocket Mod !

Price was listed right there in the first post. I also posted that "ill have more pictures soon." As far as the delay, I believe the factory that we contracted with to make the final production of these changed a month and a half ago.
Old 09-02-2004, 02:42 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon
Default Re: *Warning* - Window Switches + White board marker = BAD

if you would be interested in some kind of deal for me if i write a complete and extensive DIY showing how easy it is to install, and praise your kit all over the forums(if its as good and easy to install as you say it will be), then i might be interested.

<---poor college kid looking for a break wink.gif