External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Headlight Question

Old 05-27-2005, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had my HID's installed yesterday and I got into an argument with the guy about the placment of the low beam. I have had my 98 Tib for 7 years and the Low beams (as far as I can remember) have been in the middle and the High beams on the outside. The guy tried 1000 times to tell me I was wrong and the low beams are on the outside and the high's are in the middle.

Am I going crazy? Can someone shed some light on this for me.

Thanks

Tre'
Old 05-27-2005, 05:13 PM

Low beams are the small lensed apatures on the OUTSIDE of the headlight assembly. They are a Elipsoidal design, the high beams are behind the etched part of the headlight assembly on the INSIDE, near the small air intake where the hood meets the bumper.

I know mine are painted.. but the round one is the low beam, the roughly triangular one is your high.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:17 PM

Thanks Mad, I guess I wont go too crazy when I make them fix all the other stuff they F***D up.
Old 05-27-2005, 05:18 PM

well, at least you still got something on them. Makes it so you do not need to eat too much crow.