External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Deal On Erebuni C/f Hood

Old 07-11-2005, 06:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

no, not at all. what was the number again?

i may have to give this a try and see if they have any blemished hoods.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:41 AM

http://www.erebunicorp.com/monthly.htm
...lists their monthly specials (blems/damaged). Also check out their FAQ list & contact info. Orders for blems aren't accepted over the internet- you'll have to give sales your credit card # over the phone (don't recommend), or like I did, send them a Money Order (or cashier's check) for the total amount (they'll quote it to you over the phone) along with the part number and your ship-to address.

Erebuni received my money on June 30th, shipped the hood July first, and it was at my door July 7th. Sales recommended I purchase pins from them when I ordered, but I said I had my own- when I opened the box, I discovered they included pins fing02.gif along with the standard "please promote us" decal & plate frame. They've got great customer service and the hood 100% fits (once I reverse my mistake with the latch pin).

veryhappy.gif
Old 07-12-2005, 09:43 AM

The hood looks alot better than I thought it would, although I haven't received mine yet. Lookin good ammoman. I'll be getting it painted along with the rest of my car.

tibby01: The number is 1-888-Erebuni and P/N for the hood is 107HOODCF. I'm sure they'll be more than willing to part with another one.

Oops, excuse this post; ammoman beat me to it.