External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Body Kits

Old 10-08-2008, 09:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been doing a lot of searching and cant really seem to find aero kits that's really catchin my eye. I see a lot of wild things, like some veilsides, cuda and a few others, but are there anything a bit more clean and simple, or maybe not too exagerative??? I saw a Cadamuro Italy front lip I really liked, but was wondering if theres anything else out there??? If anyone knows, please help me out
Old 10-08-2008, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

the cadamuro kit is basically impossible to get unless you live in europe. they have no dealers in the U.S and seem to be not too worried about even trying to help you get a kit over here.

with me, i think taking oem kits and hacking them together is what i am ending up doing. taking a gk tib frontend from a 05 to 06 gk and doing a bumper cut plus the turby skirts that are made for our cars is what i am ewnding up doing. not to mention the fact that you are ending up with abs plastic, not FG.

yeah, i know there is good fg kits, but no fg will ever be as good in terms of taking a beating as plastic does.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:44 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

for me...

i got RD2 GT Tech front lip, erebuni sides, GTR rear pods and WRX hood scoop, only thing i have to do is cut the bumper and good some material to make the front match the low ness of the sides...me personally there is nothing better then peicing certain things to together...
Old 10-08-2008, 10:08 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

^^ if we could only do that with women eh? lmao.gif
Old 10-08-2008, 10:50 PM

Vehicle: 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

yeah i we still can plastic surgery fing02.gif