External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Body Kit Question

Old 12-06-2006, 12:17 PM

Location: Burlington Iowa, where theres just as many tractors on the road as cars.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Iowa and of course we get snow, lots of it, but I`d like to put a bodykit on the car without being so low to the ground that if I`d damage the car. Are there any body kits out there? I like the cuda 2 kit and it doesnt seem too low.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cuda II should be fine in the snow, especially on stock suspension.. i have a lowered tib with the cuda II front (lowest part of the kit) and the HD lip on it, and i dont think i will have any problems with it. i didnt have any problems last year with just the cuda front bumper and my suspension. you should be fine. cool.gif

if you want, as soon as we get a big snow here, ill take the car out and let ya know if you will be fine.. the cuda II front is about 1.5" lower than stock.. heres a shatty pic taken with my moms old 1.2 MP camera lol..

and michigan is pretty bad with snow, and bad roads.

just FYI, if your wondering about the dims as far as mine is right now. its 1.5" lower from suspension, about 1.5" lower cuz the cudaII than stock, and i have a 1.75" lip on the cuda II bumper. so mines about 4.75"-5" lower than stock.

here is my car currently with the ground clearence.. i think i have a little over 4" right now, but without the lip its closer to 6" i could clear a 6" curb before, with my 17"s, my 15"s make it about .5" lower