External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Black Or Silver?

Old 01-05-2007, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Hey guys Id like some opinions. I just got my evo hood on the Tib. Now some of you make not like the idea of mesh but im still gonna put it on just got legality and everything. I have a dark green Tib, which color mesh would look good. Im in a dilemma, I really like the look of flashy chrome or silver but im not sure if it would stick out too much or not. I am picking up polished centerlines and I do have chrome tails(the less ricey ones w/o the ruby on the reverse light LOL) So any opinions would be nice. Thanks guys!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:34 PM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon SE

if you have polished rims and tails on the car i'd go with a silver mesh, or at least a darker silver, will fit everything else but wont be to flashy if its darker

and a point on those centerlines... i just cancel my order with them few days ago, ordered mine back in october and they said they had 3 in stock and 4th had to make and it would take about 2-3 weeks to make it and about a week - week and a half to ship, its been like 12 weeks and i called back for another update as to where my rims were and they said they were doing inventory the day i called so they couldnt work on my rim, ask why in hell there still working on it and they said they there going to start this thursday (yesterday) and ship it friday (today) so that would be another 4+ weeks before i would even get them, so pulled the order and took the money and fixed my body work, heard great things about them from others so duno what happened here, good luck fing02.gif
Old 01-05-2007, 04:16 PM

i allways recommend the black plastic mesh they sell as gutter gaurd in rolls. ive seen the metal kind people use alot rust WAY too often
Old 01-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Silver mesh to go with the rest of the silver/chrome/polished highlights on your car fing02.gif
Old 01-05-2007, 10:37 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I'd do the silver - matches ur weelz tongue.gif

And you wouldn't see black too well imo.