External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Altezza tails are made for first generation IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!

Old 05-06-2001, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Altezza tails are made for first generation IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!

ok you might not beleive this but I was at the Carlisle car show this weekend and was talking to the APC rep and he showed me pictures of the lights estimated time of hitting the market is June the only thing they are waiting for is the D.O.T. approval and then they will be for sale but the rep seems to belive it will be at least another 2 months but he said they will be out before the end of the summer. They also have a cold air intake that will be avalible within the month and they even have part numbers for both but stupid me I was so excited that they were making these things I forgot to ask. Well just thought I would let everyone now of my findings.
Old 05-08-2001, 12:22 PM

I'll be getting samples for a bunch of those lights, including the 1st gen Tibs. These are the ones that everyone knows about, made in Korea. As soon as I check the quality, I will offer them on the site.
Old 05-08-2001, 03:12 PM

Sam, what about the taillights that are on the Cuda C-1 kit, can you find out anything about those?
Old 05-08-2001, 03:15 PM

Already looking into it...
Old 05-08-2001, 05:06 PM

APC lights are probably a long ways away for the first gen. This comes from the owner of APC.
Old 05-08-2001, 09:56 PM

As i said before the guy at the show had the model number and a picture of them in their "soon to be released cataloge" The only thing they are waiting for is the D.O.T. approval number and then they will be produced I am at work so I don't have the number with me but he gave me a number to call to check when they will be avalible. So they have them they are just waiting for the clearence.
Old 05-08-2001, 10:35 PM

yeah check the quality in the lights Sam make sure you get a set for the 96-98 elantra please...

im in the army and all my friends that has been stationed in Korea tells me that you can get anything made over there...ANYTHING. and its real cheap...lol.BTW they make some nice tailored suits there also with your name inside the jacket..lol. (little off topic..sorry MODS)