External Appearance Modifications to the exterior of your car. Body Kits, Head lights/bulbs, tail lights/bulbs, spoilers, antennas, sidemarkers, etc.

Alfa 156 Side Markers

Old 05-27-2006, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Somebody recently asked about sidemarkers. I also had the misfortune of cracking one of my smoked Alfa 156 side markers when working on my Tib. I cannot say I am upset, I was never really happy with how dim the Amber LEDs inside them looked through the smoked plastic.

Alfa 156 smoked side marker:

So, perusing eBay I found a different variety.. crystal clear black side markers... the plastic is clear, but the backing plate is black instead of chrome:

Now all I need to do is wait for them to come in, snip off the mounting tabs, and silicone them into place.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:31 PM

those look nice...I have BMW sidemarkers and was going to tint them but not sure if it would look right or not...they match my front LED signals perfectlly and flow nice with the small bit of amber in my replacement 05 headlights...my old 03 lights had no amber and were blacked out...since I got rid of my black rims I have been removing alot of my black accents...
Old 05-28-2006, 11:58 PM

here are bmw crystal black repeaters/markers.

BMW Crystal Black