Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

SR 4-2-1 Headers... Wooohoooo

Old 06-15-2001, 01:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner
Default SR 4-2-1 Headers... Wooohoooo

well guys the reason I'm happy is because tomorrow at 9am I will go and dyno (sponsored by Shark Racing) my car with the 4-2-1 SR headers... As most of you know I have an auto, and now we will see just how good the Torque has gotten, I feel it off the line and the pic up at high end is crazy... I know the numbers will show it...

I have gone the I/E/H route as you know, and this is mostly the setup everyone begins with, so I will be testing with all 3 mods on the car... I have dyno numbers from stock, so there's no need to take any part off the car since I can prove what will be the specific dyno readings after the addition of the headers...

I will have pics, movie, and dyno sheets to prove it by Monday... Can't wait...
Old 06-15-2001, 04:01 AM

Now lets take about hooking me up with some mid pipes
Old 06-15-2001, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

*Drool*...come on batlord!

I wanna see them numbers. Plus I can't wait to hear what the KORE catback sounds like with the SR 4-2-1 headers!
Old 06-15-2001, 06:45 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

well I can post the numbers as soon as I get back from the shop tomorrow afternoon, but the MOVIE and PICS won't be till later sorry...

P.S. after it gets over the small bumblebee sound do to no CAT, the EXHAUST sounds wicked, I LOVE IT, you can hear it a mile away...