Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Searching for...

Old 04-06-2002, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TO Lantraluvr.
You are an idiot my friend.Iīll do whatever i want with my wallet.
And regarding my opinion about you,you are an asshole.
Get yourself a 2.0block first and after make comments about me...
And one more thing,you have no right expressing about me in that way but what can sb expect from a family-car owner(Lantra)like you????
Old 04-06-2002, 09:53 PM

calm down.... have u even heard that fake BOV i have, and it doesnt even sound close..... besides as a community we dont want to be flamed for one member having a fake BOV in their car, but its ur choice... just please dont post any pics or anything that can get around the internet
Old 04-07-2002, 01:48 AM

Thanks UFB...

You all know that i donīt have an offense for anybody.I just want the fake BOV for some fun and not use it as a mod.
Mainly i am going to fit it first to my tib for awhile and after i am planning to fit it at my sisterīs VW polo.
Of course itīs not right to humiliate your carīs performance with sth that doesnīt exist.You are right we should cool down,but i just asked a simple URL from you guys and nothing more.I didnt fit it in your car ohhh God!!
BTW my tib is a bit modified N/A now around 160ponnnies and it has the performance that light turboīs produce.
I agree i should spend my money on sth more useful but i do this just for a little fun and nothing more.
Finally iīll thank UFB for his good words and letīs all stick as Korean tib-owners and tsr members..