Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

RSM-GP stats

Old 04-29-2002, 05:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSM-GP stats

ok, this morning before I went to work, car was parked in shade, i pulled 147hp with ac off. And coming back from lunch(heavy driving and 95degF) i did 130hp with ac on. My powerloss chart(rsm feature to improve accuracy, is mostly tunned)might be off 5+-hp.

Does this seem about right for my mods? I did a 7.8sec 0-100km yesterday, but that was slight uphill and I spun tires smile.gif Is this about right?
I might have to work on my shifting.

Can you guys/gals post your 0-60mph times so I can compare?
Old 04-29-2002, 05:56 AM

Without the benifits of your new toy it is difficult for us to give 0-60 times. I have never been to a 1/4 mile strip to be timed. I would recomend that you look up the stats on your car from the factory and then compare what you are reading.
Old 04-30-2002, 02:43 AM

Ok got my powerloss done. So i should be pretty accurate. For those who don't know what a RSM is, its a device which is a swiss army knife of gauges, its got everything from lateral acceleration to power measurement.

thats where this reply comes in. The unit measures power in kW (killoWatts). I was a little confused at first. I was getting 110 readings-113 readings. I was wondering why after all my damn mods my car was only putting out 110-113 to the wheels wink and actually I was putting out 147-154whp to the wheels wink hehehehe, anyway.

the converter I used is here:
http://onlineconverters.com/costasjsuc.html