Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Random: Best wires/plugs

Old 06-11-2002, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MSD wires have the lowest ohms of resistance per foot of any wire I have ever found.

Here's some info on them.

Superior conductivity wires from MSD.

MSD's 8.5 Super Conductor wire sets have a special helically wound core that has just 40-50 ohms of resistance per foot--but with an RFI suppression equal to a 1,500 ohm wire. In fact, each foot of finished wire features 40 feet of tightly wound copper for superior conductivity. A tough 8.5 mm synthetic/silicone jacket over an extra-heavy glass braid and dielectric insulator keeps the current guided to the plugs. Underneath the high-temperature boots, dual crimp stainless steel terminals feature snap locks to ensure a secure fit.

http://www.msdignition.com
Old 06-11-2002, 02:58 PM

can anyone post the web site where I can see or purchase these magnacore wires?...thanks in advance
Old 06-12-2002, 02:40 AM

You can get the MSD wires from www.summitracing.com or www.jegs.com
Old 06-12-2002, 02:59 AM
Red

Screw all that crap I wrote Just click HERE for all you need to know.

Don't buy low-resistance wires, period.

Edit again hehe:

THIS is why I like Magnecor:
Magnecor does not claim its Race Wires increase horsepower, and any horsepower gained by the use of Magnecor Race Wires results entirely from the ability of the wires to maintain full conductance and suppress EMI that previously robbed the engine of horsepower.
and...
To date, Magnecor USA has not sponsored any particular racer to promote the use of its ignition wires in competition events. All racers using Magnecor Race Wires do so to ensure their engines perform efficiently and without the risk of EMI from ignition wires ruining the enormous effort and expense necessary to prepare and tune engines for competition.
They don't **** around, they just do their job and do it well smile.gif