Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

PLEASE READ -- CAI FAQ version .001

Old 07-10-2001, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE READ -- CAI FAQ version .001

Ok, I got a rough rudimentary FAQ up on my website. I'm trying to streamline it so its totally engulfing. I still need photos from manufacturers in the FAQ, which "hopefully" will be coming soon. Also hope to snag some install instructions from respective manufacturers. But for the main points, I think I outlined it pretty well. To check it out go to my website:KIDDSUPREME.COM, and click on Project:Tiburon. Let me know what you think, and how I can add more and tweak it. Remember, this is for the forum.. I already know what a CAI is. If you want these CAI questions to stop, do me a favor and let me know what I need or don't need. Thanks in advance.
P.S. Special thanks to Lonestar & bry for giving a helping hand. Thanks.
Old 07-11-2001, 01:53 AM

Big thumbs up to you for taking the time to get all of this info together. I dont mind doing a search in FX but it sure would be nice to have all of the info on Hyundai performance in one place.
Old 07-20-2001, 02:47 PM

FAQ has been updated. Still awaiting installation guides from Kore, Shark Racing, AOS, HVE, & Weapon R including more photos. If anyone happens to have dynos of these products by the way, please contact me or bry of FXtreme. Thanks.
Old 07-20-2001, 03:57 PM

looks like your quite capable, but if you or n e one else needs some help with a web site lemme know. i do this stuff ALOT tongue.gif i mostly do database driven sites with a php front end.