Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Nopi Headers

Old 08-07-2006, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

I am continuing my upgrades on a budget with a nopi number one header and a magnaflow muffler/fart can. They were on for a good price and since I decided to jump my tib in 5 feet of air off a hill I needed to get a new muffler..oops. But my question is does anyone have any experience with these parts? I also had overnight shipping free so it just made it really hard to say no. Im also planning on buying a set of MSD plug wires >people around here trust them but what do you guys think? Any feed back on the header and what not would be nice. Thanx

Colin
Old 08-07-2006, 10:38 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

get the prd wires. i love mine and they look really nice. magnaflow makes good mufflers but i dont know anyhting about nopi headers
Old 08-07-2006, 11:07 AM

(kinda Off topic) LOL, I thought I beat the shit outta my car, 5 ft. in to the air? jeez, I mud, rally, and go off-roading when the lakes are frozen over in my car, but my front struts are gone so I think Im gonna quit that shiznit.

I never even heard that Nopi made headers, but it doent come as a suprise to me, so I wouldn't know how well they'd perform.
Old 08-07-2006, 01:54 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Nopi doesn't make parts, they are just a distribution warehouse really. Where did you see these headers?

As for the wires, PRD for SURE.

Are you talking about these?

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/dsp_pa...UNDAI%20Tiburon

??

If so, never heard of them. Price is about what OBX's headers would go for, and the "Ceramic" coated ones probably are just ceramic sprayed.

I'd stay away and let someone else be the guinea pig.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:34 PM

Only can talk about what I have but the PRD wires look good and helped in conjunction with plugs to get er runnin smooth again.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:45 AM

Vehicle: 1998 Tiburon

Yea Redz them are the header. I just got it and its ceramic sprayed like ya say. Looks cheap to me but I'm gonna install anywayz. The look better then the obx in my opinion but i think they will have to be replaced with a year or two. I will keep up to date with pics and what not for future reference. The shops in my lil hick town suck major donkey and this was the best I could get my hands on so I hope it goes well. PRD im lost I was goin msd or is prd the same company? Is prd better then msd?

Made by number one and manufactured by ZR products. Is this the same manufacturer OBX uses?
Old 08-08-2006, 11:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001/hyundai/tiburon

Go with PRD, love mine and are made to order.