Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Got my intake in today!!

Old 08-15-2002, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my intake in today!!

I ordered the Injen Intake from SR awhile back and after a few shipping problems, I finally got it today! I put it in and it looks awesome. I got the one that is anodized blue. I can also feel it pull more and when I hit about 5700 it is loud as hell. And I also have an automatic and yes it did fit in my car. The only problem I had was that the hole for the temp. sensor and the rubber grommet was too small, but nothing a Dremel tool couldn't fix smile.gif . Overall I love it and will post pics soon.
Old 08-15-2002, 02:05 PM

Thats great man. I am trying to decide between that and the AEM one. I'm still waiting to see if the AEM fits autos too so we will see. Injen definatly looks the best though. Anyway, i would love to see pics when you get em......later
Old 08-15-2002, 05:33 PM

Ema...its looking pretty slim on the AEMs for Autos...I would love it if it was going to fit...but presently...reality shows no space for it...hopefully someone can figure it out.