Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Flame throwing exhaust...

Old 06-21-2001, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flame throwing exhaust...

I was reading the April issue of SCC and I saw that a company in Japan has a product out that will turn your regular exhaust into a flame spitting one... It's called Dragon Fire and was advertised along with Night-pager NA blow off valve rolleyes.gif Does anybody know how to acquire this flame throwing kit?
Old 06-21-2001, 07:38 AM

Sh!t... all the old school custom cars have been doing that stuff for years...

But the way they do it, from what i understand.. is that they cut a little hole in their exhaust pipe, big enough to fit in a small spark plug, like for a lawn mower, and some how send a spark to it, just strong enough to ignite it. This is a hell of a lot cheaper, too

Also, it was a few years ago when i saw this, but some guy had developed this "anti-car-jacking" system. It was showed on like Real TV or something. What it is is there's a series of pipes, kinda like an exhaust manifold, that runs under the car and points out from the doors. It works pretty much like the flaming mufflers. If you're being car jacked (obviously the person's still outside the car) all you have to do is hit this ignition button and a wall of flames shoot from the pipes, crispifying the dumb beeeyatch who's tryin to jack yo mutha fu<kin cah!!!

Anybody else remember seeing that??
Old 06-21-2001, 08:09 AM

Spitting flames !!

Go there and there is a video you can download !
Old 06-21-2001, 01:29 PM

The real way to do it is to run alcohol.
Not just an additive, I mean staight alcohol like the dragsters on T.V. use. The alcohol does not completely burn so when you rev the motor a lot of unburnt fuel goes down the exhaust. When it reaches the outside air it can be "re-lit". You could use a fuel injector and a spark plug but the problem lies with the ignition system. You can light a spark plug continuously but the coil cannot sustain the abuse.
My dad just gave me a great idea!!! I'm going to look into this. If it works I'll let you guys know!!!
Old 06-21-2001, 02:09 PM

just hook up a glow plug from a furnace to a battery in ur trunk on a switch