Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

New intake available soon...

Old 06-22-2001, 12:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New intake available soon...

How about this thing? It's made of stainless steel, and don't you think it would brighten up your engine bay? We'll be selling it soon...(it's the intake casing that we'll be selling, by the way, not the engine... smile.gif)
Old 06-22-2001, 01:38 PM

Boogy first off do you have better pics?? and second that looks very interesting. I am assuming that your cone filter would go into the egg shaped heat reflector? Also the tubing in front of the Egg shaped heat reflector looks like silicon to me, is it? If so you could make a good ram air type effect if that tubing is flexible enough to get it where it needs be.
Any info on performance gains and all that jazz?
Old 06-23-2001, 02:42 AM

5 GOOD!

Anyone else feel a little bit of a rip-off from Pizzicato Five here?

How heavy would it be? Is the egg insulated, or will it need to be wrapped?
Also, estimating by the size of the egg in relation to the size of the engine it's hooked onto, would this require a battery relocation job?

I also assume that, if the intake line is silicone, it will be flexible enough for us A-Spec Tibs to work around the engine bay and find a good place to draw air in from...

[ June 23, 2001: Message edited by: Iago ]

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Iago ]
Old 06-23-2001, 02:19 PM

will you also be selling that exhaust kit too? YOu need a goot exhaust kit to follow all the extra air comin in your intake, what better to match that intake and ehxuast together!!!
Old 06-23-2001, 11:39 PM

hey, that exhaust looks exactly like the one I got. http://www.sharkracing.com/muffler.jpg wink.gif

Etep
Old 06-24-2001, 01:51 AM

it looks cool and different but i dont see anywhere on the intake for the MAFS. Which is on American cars.