Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Exhuast For 01 Tiburon

Old 05-07-2006, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does anyone know where I can get a single full catback exhuast for my 01 tiburon? thanks
Old 05-07-2006, 07:58 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

Just to warn you, you're gonna get yelled at for not searching. There is one available at importshark.com, but I believe they are out of stock. Ebay has a cheap one. Chris with Flyryde is developing one and it will be available before too long hopefully. There is also talks about having another shipment of the Apexi exhaust shipped from Japan. This is the best exhaust available to us.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:10 PM

ok thanks. i was on the apexi website and didn't see any. can i get that website?
Old 05-07-2006, 08:16 PM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata

keep in mind that Apex'i exhaust for our cars are only sold in Asia. It won't show up on Apex'i USA website.

check the groub buy thread for possible group buy on this exhaust (with pics)

http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtopic=15387
Old 05-07-2006, 08:32 PM

id be all about buying one of those Apex'i N1's thats what muffler i was gunna buy and have a custom made catback from a local shop, but if i can get my hands on one already put together by Apex'i id be all over that.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:53 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^^ Exactly my thoughts. Custom mandrel bent made at a shop or get the Apexi from the POSSIBLE group buy. Or just wait a few months to see if anything happens with the Flyryde exhaust. Could be a while for that. God knows he has enough other projects going.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:45 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Hey hey, welcome to the boards! we have a lot of options for aftermarket exhausts. it just depends on how much you're willing to spend and what kind of style you like. if you want the best sound, price, and fitment we have the Motoria Catbacks from Importshark.com or Importshark/SSautochrome from ebay. If you want the Apex'i Catback, that will run you a good $600. I think they're back in business with our cars. You can also build your own custom exhaust with an aftermarket muffler.

please check our new users area. please use our search feature. we have just about everything covered including many many exhaust queries. think of it like a google search, except only for tiburons.

take care.