Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

could anyone please...

Old 04-17-2002, 03:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default could anyone please...

guys,,could anyone!!! post some photos of our souped up tibby, accent or any other car to "gr8ride.com" would be very very nice to see. av always go to their site and there is maybe one or two hyundai cars posted everythin else is ****vics. so,, am sure everyone on thread would appreciate to see our hyundai cars posted on their ****vics wed site. i think we need more hyundai cars there, so those hundah owners see whose got the better car.

dont you guys agree with me? we need more tibby or hyundais on that site. so c'mon guys let shows some spirit here.

am still trying to figure out how to post my tibbys photos on this thread. it would sweeet once i find out how post my own tibby photos on that site. they call it "gr8ride" so our rides should be in it.

i know this is off topic, but please show some spirit.

post your photo on the, importtuner,compactcar,or hi per & turbo sections. am sure some of you guys seen these before.

thanx and hopfully next time i visit that site i will see your rides there. frown
Old 04-17-2002, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Moving to External Appearance.