Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Check Engine Light.. Only When Its Below 20

Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jeez, jeromy you got ripped on getting your codes read.. i can get em read here for free.. anyway, it could be your exhaust throwing the CEL.. even with the o2 sensors hooked up, it still could be throwing the CEL from the exhaust, since you only have one cat now.. our cars are funny like that.. some peoples cars throw CELs after exhaust some peoples dont.

as far as your MAF goes, ever thought of just replacing it, and seeing if that would fix the problem, since the code SAYS faulty MAF?

sux that you are in a state of inspections, i just took my CEL light out, cuz i have been throwing codes for 3 years.. all o2 stuff, i have had my secondary o2 sensor taped to my front sway bar since sept 03, lol.
Old 01-31-2007, 10:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i didn't buy the readout, my bro did. and i just guessed a price... as far as getting a new MAF, i guess ill get one when sum1 has for sale and i have money.

i don't think its the exhaust, its been on for almost a month with no CELs and this only happens when its below freezing. (remember when i was asking you about it before? i mentioned about how cold it was...)