Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Beta II Oil Pan On Beta I

Old 01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i think imma scrap my oil pan and try a alumminum oil pan from a beta II on my beta I.. is there anyone on the forums at this moment that have this swap, or is it all just a bunch of rumors.. it looks like jaws car has one, so peter, if you can, let me know..

i just want a new one, cuz i wanna retap the pan, and have aluminum for better cooling.. i need to fix my oil return issues ONCE and for all, and i dont wanna take my pan off, re weld, and put back on, i would rather start fresh.. thanx
Old 01-04-2007, 08:38 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

If you want, I'll grab one of Toms and bolt it on at the shop next time I'm there. I can take pics just to confirm the fitment and, shoot who am I kidding, I just like new parts for my car, lol. The ones I dont have to pay for are the best, and Tom has a few engines laying around.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:38 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

damn i had a PM from denis telling me exaclty what to do to get it to bolt up but i cant find it, hit up him as he will know for sure..