Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

4g63 Engine Swap?

Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok Ladies and Gents. Im looking to do a Engine swap for a 4G63. Does anyone have any insight on this. i have heard of maybe someone on rdtiburon with one. but i dont know who he is. i know if i get the engine im goin to need the ecu, engine, front wheel drive tranny, drive shafts, mounting brackets (i believe), and anything im sure and hope that someone will mention too me.

SUPAMAN
Old 09-21-2008, 10:15 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Before anyone else asks, have you searched? The guy that did the swap has posted on here several times recently. I am sure you will not have a problem finding him.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:58 PM

i was hoping jus maybe he might see this. i have been too a few posts and checked a few profiles to find out that. people have not been on here in months. so to send a message and not get a answer. well, not too cool.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:26 AM
Banned

yep.. just take beta out, swap 4G63T into the engine bay, and it'll all bolt RIGHT UP...

.... or search and realize you misewell just boost the beta and make gobs of power without any crazy fabrication.

beta can handle 400+whp with JUST pistons.

a low mileage, or crate 4G63t would cost a pretty penny in itself, then tons of man hours fabircating it to fit.. then you still have a ~200whp motor when for the price you coulda had a 400whpp beta...