Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

1 Year Clutch

Old 04-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Super Moderator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

Uh . . . a few million Hyundai owners say "no" to that one on a daily basis wink1.gif If you are using someone else to replace your clutches they would be the ones to sue if you are going to sue anyone. Note that my parts car had 165k miles on the original clutch with the restrictor still in there when i bought it. The driver does make a huge difference. There were a few years where there was a mechanical defect and they had to do a lot of warranty replacements. I'm pretty sure some sleazy dealerships didn't do those under warranty because they successfully blamed the driver.
Old 04-03-2010, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh well doesnt matter now.
drove to shopping mall this afternoon & when i went to release clutch on 2-3 upshifti actually had to fully release the pedal which slipped for a split second & was actually slipping @ 30 mph cruising speed with different road grades.Thanks for everyone`s input but i guess i`ll be walking for a few months till i can save some cash to get it looked at.